Update

So, I just turned on Reach and I had to install an update, I’m just curious what this update changed and/or added as nothing look’s different?

ORLY?

yup

Um no, that was a dashboard update.

ahhhhh ok

I believe it was one of those random updates the Xbox Live has been giving since the new dashboard update. I don’t know about you, but I get an update almost every single time when I go to play any game. I swear I have downloaded at least 500 MB worth of these updates since the dashboard update, none of them has done nothing.

> I believe it was one of those random updates the Xbox Live has been giving since the new dashboard update. I don’t know about you, but I get an update almost every single time when I go to play any game. I swear I have downloaded at least 500 MB worth of these updates since the dashboard update, none of them has done nothing.

That has nothing to do with the dashboard, your cache is full. The 360 has been doing that since day one. You have too many Title updates and it can’t store or read them. Clear your cache.

> > I believe it was one of those random updates the Xbox Live has been giving since the new dashboard update. I don’t know about you, but I get an update almost every single time when I go to play any game. I swear I have downloaded at least 500 MB worth of these updates since the dashboard update, none of them has done nothing.
>
> That has nothing to do with the dashboard, your cache is full. The 360 has been doing that since day one. You have too many Title updates and it can’t store or read them. Clear your cache.

I never thought I would encounter such a problem with my Xbox. Well, I guess I have to clear my cache now, I’m usually pretty lazy with those things, never actually tought it would cause a problem.

Oh, and I just noticed that there was an actual dashboard update, I didn’t got to download it although I used my Xbox just a few hours ago. I apologize for my ignorancy.

The update was for the Xbox 360, a few technical changes before the big Fall update as shown at E3 :slight_smile:

> I never thought I would encounter such a problem with my Xbox.

Well, you must not forget that the 360’s OS is at least partially based on Windows… leaps for cover

:wink:

Kidding aside, I do really find those updates annoying at times because most of the stuff that’s added isn’t available in Austria anyway. So it’s really frustrating to download an update, check the website for what that update was for, and realize you don’t really gain anything from it at all. :’(

The more you know…

well thanks for the info, nothing Reach related it seems :frowning: