update today?

we got our last one on a Sunday!

fingers crossed

It has made matchmaking on Halo 2 not work …

Dont know what youre talking about… the last update made things a 100 times better for me! Keep em coming!!

> 2533274953568251;3:
> Dont know what youre talking about… the last update made things a 100 times better for me! Keep em coming!!

You’re lucky. The latest update broke matchmaking again for me. And they only just got it working in the previous update. :frowning:

> 2533274908174894;4:
> > 2533274953568251;3:
> > Dont know what youre talking about… the last update made things a 100 times better for me! Keep em coming!!
>
>
> You’re lucky. The latest update broke matchmaking again for me. And they only just got it working in the previous update. :frowning:

It seems like their updates don’t fix the matchmaking issues but shift who it works for to a different part of the playerbase… Like, it started by not working for anyone, then patches made it so group a could play, then the next patch broke it for group a again but made b able to play, then the next made it work for group c but not b or a…

> 2533274829839700;5:
> > 2533274908174894;4:
> > > 2533274953568251;3:
> > > Dont know what youre talking about… the last update made things a 100 times better for me! Keep em coming!!
> >
> >
> >
> > You’re lucky. The latest update broke matchmaking again for me. And they only just got it working in the previous update. :frowning:
>
>
> It seems like their updates don’t fix the matchmaking issues but shift who it works for to a different part of the playerbase… Like, it started by not working for anyone, then patches made it so group a could play, then the next patch broke it for group a again but made b able to play, then the next made it work for group c but not b or a…

I get what youre saying… but Ive been hyper observant of each update - youre not dealing with a fanboy here - and I can say each update Ive seen big changes except for the very first update…

Dont get me wrong - still seeing uneven teams - still see failed match start ups - Just nowhere as frequently as when it first came out or since the 2nd update.

The last update made matchmaking search times so much better and the playlist update has made the playablity way better as well…

I mainly play RP, HCS, and H2A Ranked… still seeing long search times for BTB…