Old news :cry:

> 2533274927376669;1:
> Video: - YouTube
>
> During this match I was playing Jul Mdama spawned in as a legendary boss
>
> GT: Darkness VQ

Lazy link

Wasn’t even aware of this, that’s pretty awesome!

Wow Nice. I’m so glad all that work in the Spartan ops paid off.

There’s also a Phantom boss called Prophet’s Wrath.

After killing him he drops a needle rifle and the explosive storm rifle

I really like it that they’ve decided to put Jul ‘Mdama in Firefight. I always wanted to fight that good ol’ Mdama. Too bad he isn’t using a sword though, I think that fits him really well.

Imagine if they put the flood as one of the bosses

Really liking warzone firefight

> 2533274851481912;10:
> Really liking warzone firefight

Hopefully we’ll never see the same boss rotation twice

Awesome! I love little surprises like that :slight_smile:

I encountered him and was like " wahht guys it’s Jul Mdama!" Still doesn’t redeem how badly they did him in Campaign.

> 2533274821174589;13:
> I encountered him and was like " wahht guys it’s Jul Mdama!" Still doesn’t redeem how badly they did him in Campaign.

I still hate how Jul 'Mdama got killed… I can’t even describe how terrible it was.

I killed him today… after that I gave him an 30second T-bag (slowly-fast-slowly-fast and then crouching and walking over is face with my… you know) was a very good feeling after trolling me in spartan ops :slight_smile:

Any new secrets been found yet?

Someone found a plasma caster yesterday. I wish I had the link, but that was cool Did anyone find out what secret they added into Campaign?

> 2533274840503992;14:
> > 2533274821174589;13:
> > I encountered him and was like " wahht guys it’s Jul Mdama!" Still doesn’t redeem how badly they did him in Campaign.
>
>
> I still hate how Jul 'Mdama got killed… I can’t even describe how terrible it was.

can’t even describe how terrible the story is and how awesome it WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

Unyshek said it’s still yet to be found so keep looking :'o

> 2533274858527948;19:
> Unyshek said it’s still yet to be found so keep looking :'o

We are still looking for it