Update ruined this game

All swat is good for now is showing who has host. And who wants to play with no Scorpions? Terrible.

Why don’t you be a little more explanatory?

Swat isn’t fun. No scorpions in MM. Thats enough to ruin the game?

Swat WAS fun. With increased movement speed, only the host gets off any real amount of kills now. Host sees players long before they see him.
I just read about the Scorpions being gone. Don’t tell me they left the gauss hog in on Exile big team…

mantis and rocket hog on exile i think now. #lovingthisupdate (idk i just…i wanted to do that…but really i am loving it )

SWAT is over-rated. There’s more to the game than just headshots.

No, the game was ruined when it released. Not its slightly better.

wait the scorpion has been removed? that means the commendation for tank kills is sort of impossible

> wait the scorpion has been removed? that means the commendation for tank kills is sort of impossible

Why do you want to finish that stupid commendation??
Just for a stupid helmet?
That makes no sense at all.

SWAT was always very depending on host.

> SWAT is over-rated. There’s more to the game than just headshots.

I agree.

I always thought that SWAT sucked. In my opinion Halo is not designed for the game type SWAT. I think SWAT is one of the worst gametypes in Halo right next to any of the sniper only gametypes.

Just awful.

> > wait the scorpion has been removed? that means the commendation for tank kills is sort of impossible
>
> Why do you want to finish that stupid commendation??
> Just for a stupid helmet?
> That makes no sense at all.

ofc not, I mean for completion, I like to complete commendations, I know that’s near impossible anyway but it means that its impossible to now 100% halo 4

Dont feed the troll, keep moving.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The game is crap anyway, 343 are in denial about it ‘‘Oh it’s the most selling Halo game’’ When Xbox live on the 360 gets taken offline in 5 years time people will be playing Halo 3 and some on Reach for nostalgia, no one will give a damn about halo 4

> > > wait the scorpion has been removed? that means the commendation for tank kills is sort of impossible
> >
> > Why do you want to finish that stupid commendation??
> > Just for a stupid helmet?
> > That makes no sense at all.
>
> ofc not, I mean for completion, I like to complete commendations, I know that’s near impossible anyway but it means that its impossible to now 100% halo 4

I resigned to the fact that it is impossible to 100% halo 4 as soon as I saw that Perfection commendation. I have days played and I haven’t gotten 1.

> > > > wait the scorpion has been removed? that means the commendation for tank kills is sort of impossible
> > >
> > > Why do you want to finish that stupid commendation??
> > > Just for a stupid helmet?
> > > That makes no sense at all.
> >
> > ofc not, I mean for completion, I like to complete commendations, I know that’s near impossible anyway but it means that its impossible to now 100% halo 4
>
> I resigned to the fact that it is impossible to 100% halo 4 as soon as I saw that Perfection commendation. I have days played and I haven’t gotten 1.

I admit they are hard, I never saw myself doing the mongoose, tank and flood victories, but without a playable tank it means its not possible anymore, my only problem, cant even progress

Tanks were never in swat…

You’re drunk OP
Weapon tuning is amazing

> You’re drunk OP
> Weapon tuning is amazing

Weapon tuning is only amazing for the people that didn’t like the DMR and cried about it ever time they got killed by one.

> > You’re drunk OP
> > Weapon tuning is amazing
>
> Weapon tuning is only amazing for the people that didn’t like the DMR and cried about it ever time they got killed by one.

I personally don’t care either way. I just adapt and play.