Update Problem

Hey Fellow Halo fans , with the last halo wars 2 update , my Game does not update it , it stopped by 21% and this is it . I all ready deleted the whole game and started the game new , same result. Disconnected from the router , deleted the cache , nothing , it’s the same as before… this really sucks , anyone have the same problem ?

Same for me… Apparently they are trying to find a fix according to Xbox supoort. Even if 343 cba to tell us anything…

This is really annoying , not only I have to download the complete game,no it stops every time at 21% . But thanks for the answer and the info

> 2533274890892344;3:
> This is really annoying , not only I have to download the complete game,no it stops every time at 21% . But thanks for the answer and the info

Same thing with mine. It says it’s corrupted

This is part of a known issue and has been investigated by 343 and escalated to the team at Xbox. Looks like Xbox have identified the issue and are working to fix, just a matter of waiting for that to happen. Keep updated with this topic for for more details: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-installation-stopped-fixed/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts