Update Problem

Does someone know what’s up and how to fix this problem ? My friend can play it , but me and my brother have the problem that the update is stuck and no tools here in this forum did help . We want to play AtN so bad … please help

Unfortunately the most successful way of getting this to work seems to be doing a factory reset of your Xbox.

However this did not work for me I’ve now be on the Microsoft support totalling 8 hours trying multiple things with no joy.

Until 343 comes up and says something its cross your fingers and hope it works.

Sorry I can’t be more help.

Update: just found this on another post.
Please hold on wiping your boxes, we have had enough examples of the issue repeating itself that it has been escalated to the Xbox people. My guess is its a corrupted copy of the build being served to the people on this thread.

> 2533274797195674;3:
> Update: just found this on another post.
> Please hold on wiping your boxes, we have had enough examples of the issue repeating itself that it has been escalated to the Xbox people. My guess is its a corrupted copy of the build being served to the people on this thread.

Thanks for the info , I also did the factory resett multiple Times but nothing happens

My game won’t let me past 22%when downloading it again. Says it’s corrupted. Any solutions?

> 2533274909313152;5:
> My game won’t let me past 22%when downloading it again. Says it’s corrupted. Any solutions?

As I was trying to re-download it myself I noticed the Ultimate Edition has been removed from the Xbox store. (Probably because the Complete Edition makes it redundant) Any chance any of you guys also originally bought the Ultimate edition? Maybe the edition switch is messing something up on the back end?

> 2533274909313152;5:
> My game won’t let me past 22%when downloading it again. Says it’s corrupted. Any solutions?

As I was trying to re-download it myself I noticed the Ultimate Edition has been removed from the Xbox store. (Probably because the Complete Edition makes it redundant) Any chance any of you guys also originally bought the Ultimate edition? Maybe the edition switch is messing something up on the back end?

edit: I’m not sure why my comment was double-posted. If a mod sees this feel free to delete.

This is a known issue and has been investigated by 343 and escalated to the team at Xbox. Looks like Xbox have identified the issue and are working to fix, just a matter of waiting for that to happen. Keep updated with this topic for for more details: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-installation-stopped-fixed/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts