Update needed on the app's homepage

This isn’t a huge issue, but the homepage still has the recruitment for the MCC Insider program (which ended back in August) as the main highlight. I just wanted to get this out there in case if anyone sees it.

Maybe it is there because the Insider is actually still workin: before any update there is a weekend for testing the new update.
I do not know if you can still be ‘recruited’ for it or if it is only for the ones who subscribed in august.
Anyway, I’m sure that these halo apps, such as ‘halo app’, ‘halo channel’ and ‘halo5 forge’, are not being updated and even modified, and it is a shame

> 2533274830219412;2:
> Maybe it is there because the Insider is actually still workin: before any update there is a weekend for testing the new update.
> I do not know if you can still be ‘recruited’ for it or if it is only for the ones who subscribed in august.
> Anyway, I’m sure that these halo apps, such as ‘halo app’, ‘halo channel’ and ‘halo5 forge’, are not being updated and even modified, and it is a shame

Yup, recruitment for the Insider program ended back in August– any matchmaking tests are done by players already in the program. That’s the only reason why it’s a minor issue, but I agree it’s probably not going to be updated lol.