Update needed for Xbox?

So I finally made it past the pending screen and downloaded the tech demo, but when I try to launch it I’m told an update is needed. It also says that the update is currently unavailable and that I should try again later. There isn’t much beyond the land of pending. Just a mysterious update that, for the time being, doesn’t exist.

Try completely shutting down your console and trying again.

Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to Profile and System>Settings>General>Power mode and startup. From here, select “Full Shut Down”. After the console powers off, turn it on again and try updating again.

> 2533274870884222;2:
> Try completely shutting down your console and trying again.
>
> Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to Profile and System>Settings>General>Power mode and startup. From here, select “Full Shut Down”. After the console powers off, turn it on again and try updating again.

thanks for tht, i j had to restart thexbox. but this is more than an update. its the actual beta

> 2533274870884222;2:
>
> Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to Profile and System>Settings>General>Power mode and startup. From here, select “Full Shut Down”. After the console powers off, turn it on again and try updating again.

This works

Won’t let me access the build though as my “account is not authorised”

> 2533274870884222;2:
>

I had same issue but after resetting console it is now downloading update. Thanks man!

> 2533274808412907;4:
> > 2533274870884222;2:
> > Try completely shutting down your console and trying again.
> >
> > Press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate to Profile and System>Settings>General>Power mode and startup. From here, select “Full Shut Down”. After the console powers off, turn it on again and try updating again.
>
> This works
>
> Won’t let me access the build though as my “account is not authorised”

ive got the same issue, i was invited, followed the instructions, got the update bug and restarted my console and installed the update, i open the game to see that i cant even play it. very sad atm