Update in Two Weeks (More or Less)

If all goes as planned, it looks like we’ll have an update in a few weeks.

Looking forward to some bug busting goodness!

> I don’t disagree with the OP, it would definitely be awesome. Sorry to dampen the excitement but in the spirit of transparency and realistic expectations I’ll confirm that the upcoming update is only for Halo 5 and there aren’t any MCC implications at all. I’m still working on tracking down those patch notes for Halo 5, I believe many of the fixes are Forge related. Sounds like ETA is ~2 weeks until release. @ske7ch343

Thanks for the vine.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Thanks for the vine.

Yes, and thanks Matador for the SS update.

This would be for the bugfix update that was mentioned previously and not a content update, correct?

That’s a shame, but at least we’re getting something.

> 2533274808386392;4:
> This would be for the bugfix update that was mentioned previously and not a content update, correct?

Yes:

> The team has finished work on a small mainteance update for Halo 5 that is currently targeted for release the second week of March. This update will address a few issues but the primary focus is fixing bugs related to Forge. We’ll have the full patch notes on Waypoint soon.

> Yes, there’s no content included, it’s simply some fixes and tweaks to the game (mostly dealing with Forge). I’m expecting patch notes any day now and will post as soon as I have 'em. @ske7ch343