Update further breaks the game.

Why is it with each update the game becomes less and less stable. You claim you made improvements to server, yet I’m having more trouble than ever.
Req packs won’t load.
End Game Details constantly retrieving data.
Won’t rank up from wins in Arena, but drastically rank down for losses.
Getting kicked out of games for no reason.
And all the sandbox updates were of no use, if you are going to update the sandbox how about nerfing the automatics.
Let’s reward precision.
Remove radar in arena, Improve radar to 25m in none arena playlists.
And please fix the servers, before the January update they played fine. Surely you can put them back like they were.

This is the buggiest halo game ever released but even if you try telling 343 that, you’ll either get banned or your post will get locked

This is a very buggy game. That is true. I’ve spent a few warzone games with only a pistol because the reqs would not load. Just constant spinning.

I’m not having any issues with the servers, nor have I encountered any bugs since day 1. Little to no lag as well. Might be your internet or something like that, xbox live could also be having problems

All things that were really problems before are here. They are better then they were before.

> 2533274924456243;2:
> This is the buggiest halo game ever released but even if you try telling 343 that, you’ll either get banned or your post will get locked

You just gonna flat out ignore MCC?

Halo 5 is a great game as far as no lag or getting kicked out of games. Sometimes stats won’t load after a match but I always get credit for them later. They skimped on features and Playlists to make sure the game was solid (complete opposite of mcc) and it worked. Idk if it was worth it though.
Compared to other companies that release games and just try to patch them later, halo 5 is in great shape. The only time I’ve experienced lag is when it was my fault for downloading something while trying to play

> 2533274827982125;6:
> > 2533274924456243;2:
> > This is the buggiest halo game ever released but even if you try telling 343 that, you’ll either get banned or your post will get locked
>
>
> You just gonna flat out ignore MCC?

It’s obvious that saying halo 5 is the buggies halo game ever is a lie. I guess he’s just trying to flame 343

> 2533274847840732;1:
> Why is it with each update the game becomes less and less stable. You claim you made improvements to server, yet I’m having more trouble than ever.
> Req packs won’t load.
> End Game Details constantly retrieving data.
> Won’t rank up from wins in Arena, but drastically rank down for losses.
> Getting kicked out of games for no reason.
> And all the sandbox updates were of no use, if you are going to update the sandbox how about nerfing the automatics.
> Let’s reward precision.
> Remove radar in arena, Improve radar to 25m in none arena playlists.
> And please fix the servers, before the January update they played fine. Surely you can put them back like they were.

Nerf automatics?
Remove radar in arena?
This sandbox is probably the most balanced of any halo

> 2533274924456243;2:
> This is the buggiest halo game ever released but even if you try telling 343 that, you’ll either get banned or your post will get locked

Which Halo did you start with? Because it’s not like Halo 2 was loaded with button glitches and physics glitches and network holes and assets that wouldn’t load properly, right? Or Halo 3 didn’t ship with it’s own busted physics and broken mechanics that called for a complete reworking right after launch. That’s not even to speak about the shoddiness of some of the game’s P2P execution.

Yeah, Halo 5 is the buggy one.

You started off well, but the radar in arena isn’t a bug…

It’s not just the most bug ridden Halo game, it’s also one of the most bug-ridden console games I’ve ever played. They have to stop adding loadout REQs until they can solve the performance issues in the in-game UI!

Never had any issue with it I don’t see proof of bug

> 2533274836042393;9:
> > 2533274847840732;1:
> > Why is it with each update the game becomes less and less stable. You claim you made improvements to server, yet I’m having more trouble than ever.
> > Req packs won’t load.
> > End Game Details constantly retrieving data.
> > Won’t rank up from wins in Arena, but drastically rank down for losses.
> > Getting kicked out of games for no reason.
> > And all the sandbox updates were of no use, if you are going to update the sandbox how about nerfing the automatics.
> > Let’s reward precision.
> > Remove radar in arena, Improve radar to 25m in none arena playlists.
> > And please fix the servers, before the January update they played fine. Surely you can put them back like they were.
>
>
> Nerf automatics?
> Remove radar in arena?
> This sandbox is probably the most balanced of any halo

This… Precision is already rewarded enough, you got buffs in headshots, and with enough skill and effort can win any encounter at any range… The thing is that people want to win with a long range weapon at any range without even having to try

Um BF4 on xbox one day one thru day 180 was much much much worse… and Titan fall had a ridiculous bug list as well.

Op. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling and verifying that your network config is optimized for Xbox live…

You can get banned in game as well for server issues

> 2533274916877595;15:
> Um BF4 on xbox one day one thru day 180 was much much much worse… and Titan fall had a ridiculous bug list as well.
>
> Op. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling and verifying that your network config is optimized for Xbox live…

Who cares about other games? If Halo isn’t working than there is a problem, it doesn’t matter that other games have performed poorly in the past

> 2533274847840732;1:
> Why is it with each update the game becomes less and less stable. You claim you made improvements to server, yet I’m having more trouble than ever.
> Req packs won’t load.
> End Game Details constantly retrieving data.
> Won’t rank up from wins in Arena, but drastically rank down for losses.
> Getting kicked out of games for no reason.
> And all the sandbox updates were of no use, if you are going to update the sandbox how about nerfing the automatics.
> Let’s reward precision.
> Remove radar in arena, Improve radar to 25m in none arena playlists.
> And please fix the servers, before the January update they played fine. Surely you can put them back like they were.

If you have a problem with server issues, go to support forums and post there. There has been acknowledgement over there before.

Unfortunately - since that update, my game has been more stable than ever - so clearly it helped some and hurt some others.

> 2560081931056311;11:
> You started off well, but the radar in arena isn’t a bug…

I never said it was a bug, I said if they were making sandbox updates that should be one of them.

> 2533274833830630;14:
> > 2533274836042393;9:
> > > 2533274847840732;1:
> > > Why is it with each update the game becomes less and less stable. You claim you made improvements to server, yet I’m having more trouble than ever.
> > > Req packs won’t load.
> > > End Game Details constantly retrieving data.
> > > Won’t rank up from wins in Arena, but drastically rank down for losses.
> > > Getting kicked out of games for no reason.
> > > And all the sandbox updates were of no use, if you are going to update the sandbox how about nerfing the automatics.
> > > Let’s reward precision.
> > > Remove radar in arena, Improve radar to 25m in none arena playlists.
> > > And please fix the servers, before the January update they played fine. Surely you can put them back like they were.
> >
> >
> > Nerf automatics?
> > Remove radar in arena?
> > This sandbox is probably the most balanced of any halo
>
>
> This… Precision is already rewarded enough, you got buffs in headshots, and with enough skill and effort can win any encounter at any range… The thing is that people want to win with a long range weapon at any range without even having to try

This is completely false, NO precision weapons can win at close range ever. If that was true I promise you I would not be complaining. You can put a pistol user directly in front of a SMG/Storm Rifle user and place your reticle right on their head, have both players start shooting at the exact same time and the Automatic Rifle will win every single time. The whole point of using the precision weapon is that you are having to try and hit every shot with no misses to win the battle. If you miss a shot with the precision weapon at close range you should lose to the automatic rifles, but if you hit all your shots you shouldn’t lose at any range. Hence reward accuracy.