update for matchmaking delayed

^.^

343 ruined Halo.

I agree with both of the above.

Intensejames they did not ruin halo but they have to fix server game is amazing but if i cant play matchmaking in 2 days i will be really piss when you say schedule respect your dam schedule,

I’m unable playing Single Player & Matchmaking all together Halo MCC is 100% unplayable for me at the moment.

> 2533274799155638;5:
> I’m unable playing Single Player & Matchmaking all together Halo MCC is 100% unplayable for me at the moment.

same. campaign is broken for me as well.

oh weird for me campaign work. jesus they should have put a beta before release the game…

They should have worked another 6 months or a year on the game before release.

well maybe not 6 mont but atleast another 2 week

2 weeks to fix The Halo Master Bug Collection is not enough.

lol is not that bad i dont have any bug the only bug i have is matchmaking

Delayed for later this week. As in probably by the weekend.

Better to have more crammed into the patch for a few extra days then just a quick patch that will semi-fix things.

I’d like to see a strong commitment to fixing this. Vague promises and then delays don’t count as such.

Halo 5 needs to be delayed to allow extra time for everyone at 343 to work on the many issues of MCC.

I doubt they will get most things patched before the end of the month. I doubt we will see a halo 1 matchmaking playlist until around December 12th. I’m guessing based on intuition. Releasing a game that’s not complete and having to fix the issues while the game is in people’s hands seems like a greater task that finishing before release.
I keep my expectations low and do other things in the meantime.

Thank God for Dragon Age

There’s some real freaks on this forum… If this was rushed out on wednesday and didn’t fix anything, it’d be “343 ruined halo!”. Now it’s being delayed while they get it right, and its still " 343 ruined halo!". I think some of you guys need to reavaluate the situation. This is a huge game, on a relatively new platform for the developer, with a very very vocal fanbase. This was not an easy task! It has issues, and I’m not justifying them, but Christ, they’re fixing it! Give it time

> 2533274869554002;16:
> There’s some real freaks on this forum… If this was rushed out on wednesday and didn’t fix anything, it’d be “343 ruined halo!”. Now it’s being delayed while they get it right, and its still " 343 ruined halo!". I think some of you guys need to reavaluate the situation. This is a huge game, on a relatively new platform for the developer, with a very very vocal fanbase. This was not an easy task! It has issues, and I’m not justifying them, but Christ, they’re fixing it! Give it time

Are you sure they are fixing it? A majority of the community has seen no change in status with the previous updates. Whats to make us believe this one that was delayed is going to do anything different? Some of the community has seen a reverse effect to the updates… like the game crashes. Its absolutely absurd to release a game in this state. Microsoft and 343i should be completely and utterly ashamed.

> 2533274808972171;12:
> Delayed for later this week. As in probably by the weekend.
>
> Better to have more crammed into the patch for a few extra days then just a quick patch that will semi-fix things.

I don’t know, after the first few times they push it back, it’s hard to say it’s because a fix is just about to pass MS testing. I mean, if it was released they must’ve passed MS testing. MS rushed it.
After being spoon fed vague un-truths, it’s hurting their credibility with their ‘updates’ or ‘reason for delay’.
I hope sometime this week?
Key word ‘hope’. They haven’t been inspiring confidence with their ‘PR speak’. Especially in an election year, we just got done listening to that nonsense.

So the patch won’t be out until probably friday, saturday or sunday?
That means for a very large portion of paying customers, as in people from countries outside the US, our weekend will be almost (possibly even completely) over before this happens.
No matter how much you love Halo, you have to admit at this point that they are just digging themselves into a deeper hole with every day that passes and multiplayer doesn’t work.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yep, this is absolutely disgusting behaviour by a developer who has been given chance after chance and just seem not to care.

Matchmaking issues arose pre-release yet 343 blissfully ignored then and just waited for a -Yoink!-.

This kind of carefree behaviour would not be tolerated in any other industry, you do not buy a product expending it to not work? How is this even legal? Oh and during the time you should be fixing the game you release footage of Halo 5? Unprofessional, shows where all of your time is going.

I pretty much bought my Xbox One for Halo: MCC, I know a lot of other people that did too. I was excited for the Wednesday update as I would really LOVE to play the game I bought. Like many said before, respect your schedules and stop treating paying customers like the paper you wipe your a*s with.

I don’t really know what else to add, 343 I’ve put faith in you time and time again, but sorry to say it you’re a terrible company, and you act almost faceless in these times. It would be nice to know someone is reading these posts. It would also be nice if you specifically say what is gonna be fixed in the update rather than being so shady about it, as if you have no clue what the problems are.