Update for halo reach

I got on to halo reach a few days ago and it said there is going to be an update for halo reach this august. I now that’s kind of weird but next month is august. I haven’t seen it again and was wondering if anyone else has seen it or has information on this.

> 2533274943115882;1:
> I got on to halo reach a few days ago and it said there is going to be an update for halo reach this august. I now that’s kind of weird but next month is august. I haven’t seen it again and was wondering if anyone else has seen it or has information on this.

Did it say what the update was going to contain? And was there a picture with it?

Also I’m hosting a Halo: Reach game night on the 1st (3pm GMT to 6pm GMT) and 2nd (5pm GMT to 9pm GMT) of August, so add me on xbox if ye wanna join! :slight_smile:

it could have been a six year old update, for some reason they didn’t turn them off! STUPID STUPID STUPID!

> 2533274816846089;3:
> it could have been a six year old update, for some reason they didn’t turn them off! STUPID STUPID STUPID!

Fairly certain thats whats going on. I think the last official update for it was in August.

Nah never heard of this. Wouldnt make sense to update it