Update does not memorize Reach almost at all

Extreme Disappointment: There is hardly any Reach stuff in the update at all.

They hyped the new phaeton way too much. That was stupid. I was expecting something from Halo Reach, not a variant that is considered “new”. Brute Plasma Rifle is from Halo 2. Also, where is race?

Aside from the turret and the plasma rifle, I don’t see other new weapons. This upsets me greatly. And that this update isn’t even coming now really disappoints me, considering 343 said they would give monthly updates. Not Month-and-a-half updates.

In my opinion, I see 343 Industries as almost lazy and uncreative.

343 INDUSTRIES: Just give what people ask for. If this game actually stuck to its roots of Halo, SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE PLAYING THIS GAME

It disappoints me so much that this update has such a lack of Reach in it. I’ve almost given up on this game completely, because this game should’ve had all of these game types and modes at the start.

So you’re saying the armor, brute plasma rifle, auntie dot, jorge’s turrent, and infection weren’t in Halo Reach ?

> 2535433113586217;2:
> So you’re saying the armor, brute plasma rifle, auntie dot, jorge’s turrent, and infection weren’t in Halo Reach ?

But the plasma rife in reach wasn’t red so we need to make a big deal about it…

There’s lots of threads anyway.