UPDATE: 343 is aware of complaints

Ske7ch just posted the following on twitter:
“Been traveling so slow to respond - but please know the constructive feedback is being heard loud and clear. Changes will take time and our priority this week is giving the team a much deserved break for the holiday after a long final stretch. Thank you for understanding. :pray:

Hopefully this means changes are on the way!

9 Likes

Thanks for the update! This is good news! Let’s keep our fingers crossed!

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words.
I’ll believe it when I see it.

7 Likes

For me, will take time translates to “we’re going to milk this while we can.”

Funnily enough, I saw Postums made a Twitter post today showing a post-game board, with his comment saying “Play the objective!”

It’s funny cause the employees themselves are feeling the awfulness of the challenge system.

3 Likes

For me, will take time translates to “we’re going to milk this while we can.”

They’re on Thanksgiving break. I doubt it’s some nefarious scheme to “milk” things for longer

1 Like

They might’ve noted the feedback but it’s curious as to if they’ll even act on it, I’m not holding my breath.

This man must be traveling by train, it’s been a whole week :joy:

1 Like

let’s be real, the only real thing they’l change when the time comes. is bandage fixes.
like all of this would be solved if there was a way to earn the ingame currency, even if terribly slow. like 1 point per weekly/daily challenge… but like 343 would be that nice

How dare they take time off for a national holiday. Now I’ll have to play Halo infinite on my holiday without fresh updates.

1 Like