Upcoming jackpot amount in all playlists..

I really want to know the amount of credits we will receive during the jackpots!

Quote from tonights bulletin.

“And with that, another Bulletin comes to a close. Oh, and one more thing: to celebrate less than two weeks out, there will be a Super Jackpot present in every playlist in Halo: Reach until launch. We upped your chances of hitting it ever so slightly (and by ever so slightly, I mean a significant amount), so get yourself some credits, and hopefully that helmet you’ve been eyeing in the Armory. 11 days, my friends, 11 days…”

And I’m expecting Haunted helmet to be released or being able to rank up with an unthinkable amount of cR to be won.

Damn you 343, why you no tell?!

Its 34,300 cR, I got it earlier today while playing MLG.

Is it non stop? :smiley:

That question is answered right there in that excerpt from the bulletin. Can’t say I’ve come across the jackpot yet myself though :frowning:

> I really want to know the amount of credits we will receive during the jackpots!
>
> Quote from tonights bulletin.
>
> “And with that, another Bulletin comes to a close. Oh, and one more thing: to celebrate less than two weeks out, there will be a Super Jackpot present in every playlist in Halo: Reach <mark>until launch</mark>. We upped your chances of hitting it ever so slightly (and by ever so slightly, I mean a significant amount), so get yourself some credits, and hopefully that helmet you’ve been eyeing in the Armory. 11 days, my friends, 11 days…”
>
> And I’m expecting Haunted helmet to be released or being able to rank up with an unthinkable amount of cR to be won.
>
> Damn you 343, why you no tell?!

I will never win this. haha I have no idea why but I seem physically incapable of getting a super jackpot. I’ve tried for them on more than 5 occasions (playing a huge long string of games in the right playlist sometimes until everyone else in my party has won it but me) and I’ve never won it once. I played about 10 games earlier and never got it.

ya thanks to the superjack pot, got my weekly, and played a full match of grifball. 84,000 cR in total for one match. already hit the jackpot. hope it resets soon

Is it once per day? How regularly can we get it?

> Is it once per day? How regularly can we get it?

Multiple times.

I got 2 jackpots playing just 4 games in MM.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> > Is it once per day? How regularly can we get it?
>
> Multiple times.

MOA
You really do amaze me!! You don’t play for several days and as soon as Jackpot gets released you go back to AFKing FF.

If you want your cr so bad why don’t you just go back to your precious target locator and custom challenges???

> > > Is it once per day? How regularly can we get it?
> >
> > Multiple times.

hey. dont hate on the target locator so much. i did it for the last 3 ranks and i only did it because i lost live for about a year and im gonna lose internet in november. plus i kind of stopped playing after bungie day because i went from making 4k a game to making about 1500 a game. and on top of that. ive hit the 120k limit probably 15 times. then kept playing for 6+ hours. dont hate on it so much. for me i did it to earn all the credits i should have when i was playing.

I got a 33,400 Cr Jackpot today while playing Living Dead :smiley:

This is all perfect but, I wish they would increase the Credit Cap till Nov 6.

> > > Is it once per day? How regularly can we get it?
> >
> > Multiple times.

Take this squabble of yours to PM’s and keep it off the forums.