Upcoming Infinity R&R Activities

So I was skimming through the little book that came with the Limited Edition and I’ve discovered that we’ve been missing quite a few R&R opportunities.

Feb 2: Infinity 5K charity run (Well I have a feeling that didn’t make much money.)

Feb 9: Infinity Poker Night

Feb 14: Valentine’s Day Dance

Feb 18: Saturday (Actually Monday lol) Night Cage Fight

Feb 21: Infinity Day (Infinity themed cupcakes are being served!)

Feb 28: Chili Cook-Off

So I want to know how 343i is going to allow us to partake in these festivities.

I’ll have to take another look through my LE box…

OT: I still haven’t heard anything about groups? I still wonder what they are and where/if they’ll appear. Could they be part of CSR to track teams etc? Could they return clans? Were they a redacted feature?

I’d like to make infinity themed cupcakes, If I knew how and had the materiel.

> Feb 21: Infinity Day (<mark>Infinity themed cupcakes are being served</mark>!)

… How would that even work? I assume they have sprinklings of Spartan-flavored and Promethean-flavored stuff too? With Covenant milkshake?

> Feb 18: Saturday (Actually Monday lol) Night Cage Fight

So we have multiple Spartans - known for being strong enough to kill ODSTs while unarmed in seconds - going toe-to-toe in cagefight conditions. While in possibly hostile space.

So who thought that injuring, maiming or killing off the UNSC’s best (well, third-best counting the SIIs and SIIIs) soldiers in a gladiatorial match while on a mission in a hostile-filled alien planet was a good idea?

…Oh, right. Palmer.

> I’ll have to take another look through my LE box…
>
> OT: I still haven’t heard anything about groups? I still wonder what they are and where/if they’ll appear. Could they be part of CSR to track teams etc? Could they return clans? Were they a redacted feature?

you still believe that? it was a lie like classic plalist and csr. even if they add csr its apparently only viewable on waypoint