Upcoming Infinity FFA Gametype

> Halo 4’s new game type, Infinity Rumble, is exclusive for a limited time to Majestic Map Pack owners and brings a few new twists to the War Games experience. It is a free-for-all game type where you can earn personal ordnance; all special medal and style kills help you earn ordnance faster, and you can also earn assists off of enemy players for even more medal points. You must carefully conserve and use your ordnance at just the right moment, or combine power-ups with power weapons in the race to be first. Every kill, and every death counts in Infinity Rumble, and this is reflected with a slower spawn time in the free-for-all matches.

So I’m pretty excited about the upcoming Infinity Rumble playlist. Can’t wait to play some straight FFA with personal ordinance. Just wonder if there will be limits on the ordinance weapons similar to what is in the doubles playlist right now.

Why would they have an Infinity Rumble gametype exclusive for those who own the Majestic Map Pack?

Something like Infinity Rumble should be in the upcoming FFA playlist permanently :confused:

I hope the ordnance is limited to certain weapons. The FFA is only in Majestic for now until it they launch the real FFA playlist.

I really hope that Infinity Rumble isn’t their answer to people begging for a free-for-all playlist. We want Oddball, King of the Hill and Slayer Pro in there as well. It could be fun to try an Infinity FFA where the ordnance wasn’t random, though.

> I really hope that Infinity Rumble isn’t their answer to people begging for a free-for-all playlist. We want Oddball, King of the Hill and Slayer Pro in there as well. It could be fun to try an Infinity FFA where the ordnance wasn’t random, though.

There is an article on the homepage which is about the Community Cartographers looking for FFA Forge maps for a contest, the maps have to support the following gametypes:

• Infinity Rumble
  • Rumble Pro
  • Rumble King of the Hill
  • Rumble Oddball
  • Regicide

I expect the regular FFA playlist will feature all these gametypes, same goes for the FFA Majestic playlist.

> > I really hope that Infinity Rumble isn’t their answer to people begging for a free-for-all playlist. We want Oddball, King of the Hill and Slayer Pro in there as well. It could be fun to try an Infinity FFA where the ordnance wasn’t random, though.
>
> There is an article on the homepage which is about the Community Cartographers looking for FFA Forge maps for a contest, the maps have to support the following gametypes:
>
> - Infinity Rumble
> - Rumble Pro
> - Rumble King of the Hill
> - Rumble Oddball
> - Regicide
>
> I expect the regular FFA playlist will feature all these gametypes, same goes for the FFA Majestic playlist.

Awesome, can’t wait for that to go live. So many playlists worth playing these days.