Untracked build. Won't upload

I was playing some Halo 4 As you do and like straight after finishing a mission, the screen went black with only red text that read ‘untracked build. won’t upload’ has anyone else had this problem? i can deal with it, as it can be fixed by quitting and re-entering, but it would be nice if it wasnt there.

This is a new one I think lol.

got it last night trying to load a mission on halo 4 also

I have gotten this one twice now as well, once last night and now this morning, so I guess it isn’t just multiplayer.

Unsure why it does this, maybe it’s a result of halo 4 game engine not properly wired for 60 FPS

Just got this myself. Chalk up another bug 343i

Yep Just got that for Midnight Intro Cinematic. Halo 2-that mission has been fine.

I can also confirm this bug as i have just got it trying to load Forerunner on Halo 4

Ive had thensame thing 3 times after the prologue on halo 4 .its a pain

I’ve tried to play H4 twice and have gotten this also. Both times were after completing Dawn.

I also keep getting this trying to do Requiem in the H4 LASO playlist

Got this too, it happens randomly but is fixed by restarting the game and just picking the mission it was trying to load. I think it’s just a loading error.

Got it today same message trying to play the second mission on Halo 4 aswell… Game seems to be completely -Yoinked!-, might return it. -Yoink- patches… I bought these piece of -Yoink- for 100AUD and all I get is a rushed product! I am a massive fan of the franchise but this is stupid! Don’t give us a release date unless you know the game will work because there are bugs over the entire game. Cant play the matchmaking at all without getting frustrated, custom games is messed up too! The anniversary mutilplayer frame rate drops and thats also the same for halo 3 and 4. Forge freezes and the campaign is a mess to, I have done almost an entire play through of the halo campaign and halo 1 has some texture issues, halo 2 anniversary is the same with the texture issues and halo 3 works the best. Halo 4 crashes, I know its hard to make a video game and I understand it isnt cheep either. But this is redicouls, next time delay the game or actually -Yoinking!- test it before releasing it.

Getting sick of being patient and playing it cool, especially when I waited since it was announced at e3! And the facted I spent my “MONEY” that I “WORKED” for. I was able to get use to the idea that the servers are -Yoinked!- and need working but getting used to the facted I can’t play an offline feature aswell… that well you feel as if you have been really told “-Yoink- You” frustrated as hell… Don’t mean to sound like an ungrateful -Yoink- but you can seriously only put up with it for so long…

It’s not just Halo: MCC! Its pretty much every triple A title lately…

> 2533274912273320;13:
> Got it today same message trying to play the second mission on Halo 4 aswell… Game seems to be completely -Yoinked!-, might return it. -Yoink- patches… I bought these piece of -Yoink- for 100AUD and all I get is a rushed product! I am a massive fan of the franchise but this is stupid! Don’t give us a release date unless you know the game will work because there are bugs over the entire game. Cant play the matchmaking at all without getting frustrated, custom games is messed up too! The anniversary mutilplayer frame rate drops and thats also the same for halo 3 and 4. Forge freezes and the campaign is a mess to, I have done almost an entire play through of the halo campaign and halo 1 has some texture issues, halo 2 anniversary is the same with the texture issues and halo 3 works the best. Halo 4 crashes, I know its hard to make a video game and I understand it isnt cheep either. But this is redicouls, next time delay the game or actually -Yoinking!- test it before releasing it.
>
> Getting sick of being patient and playing it cool, especially when I waited since it was announced at e3! And the facted I spent my “MONEY” that I “WORKED” for. I was able to get use to the idea that the servers are -Yoinked!- and need working but getting used to the facted I can’t play an offline feature aswell… that well you feel as if you have been really told “-Yoink- You” frustrated as hell… Don’t mean to sound like an ungrateful -Yoink- but you can seriously only put up with it for so long…
>
> It’s not just Halo: MCC! Its pretty much every triple A title lately…

Every time I read -Yoink- in that post I began laughing even harder

I had this happen on my way through Halo 4 Solo Legendary.

I’m now getting this on a halo 4 mission not multiplayer! Now gonna contact 343 on this one

Yeah got this too, lots of glitches on halo 4 campaign for me…

just got this rn -_-

Just got it too. One the start up of mission requiem in halo 4. At least I can get some food now!

Happened to me on Reclaimer. I wasn’t able to fix it and needed to just restart the mission. Isn’t it awesome?