Unscoping

I would love to see how the game would play with the return of unscoping when hit. What do you think?

I’d like that as well but I’m being realistic and I know it’s not going to happens or Halo 4. Maybe Halo 5 it will return.

If this happens, then the LR is the worst precision rifle in the game.

> If this happens, then the LR is the worst precision rifle in the game.

that good news :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway i voted for yes, I don’t like flinch.
And when you have stability mod on there should happen nothing when shot

descoping is kind of annoying. it will give carbine a huge advantage against other primary weapons.

Sorry, but I don’t want the game to overreward who shoots first and push players to camp.

And descoping is just super annoying. I don’t see the point in fighting my right thumbstick in a run and gun game.

I honestly don’t like de-scoping, it does separate a good and bad sniper, but I think the flinch mechanic is just fine.

> Sorry, but I don’t want the game to overreward who shoots first and push players to camp.
>
> And descoping is just super annoying. I don’t see the point in fighting my right thumbstick in a run and gun game.

Well with that you could turn a fight around by quickly scoping and fire forcing your opponent to descope. As it is for now the guy who shots first wins unless he chocks and thats rarely among good players…

> > If this happens, then the LR is the worst precision rifle in the game.
>
> that good news :stuck_out_tongue:
> Anyway i voted for yes, I don’t like flinch.
> <mark>And when you have stability mod on there should happen nothing when shot</mark>

That would make Stability too advantageous. If flinch was removed and descoping returned, Stability would be pretty much useless unless a compromise was made.

If descoping returned, the Stability mod could be altered to allow players to remain in scope after receiving a select number of shots before eventually being descoped. I would suggest maybe 3 or 5 shots, but this would require testing to determine the best solution.

On topic: Yes, I believe the return of descoping would do wonders for the current gameplay. Sniping is way too powerful and too easy in this game compared to previous games due to the lack of descoping. Flinching doesn’t balance long range battles like descoping does. Descoping also widened the skill gap by requiring players to possess two skills: the ability to counter a player with the upper hand by descoping him after he has descoped you, and the ability to accurately time rescoping after you have been descoped. Flinch only lessens the skill gap by making sniping and DMR usage too easy.

A compromise between flinch and descoping could be made by having flinch affecting certain weapons (like the BR, LR, and Carbine) and descoping affecting certain weapons (like the DMR and sniper weapons). This could serve the purpose of providing balance amongst the precision weapons and separating the good snipers from the bad snipers. However, the Stability mod would only work for certain weapons, and that’s not feasible. Stability would have to be removed and replaced with something else.

They should bring back Unscoping will make the DMR harder to use or at least they should bring it back to the sniper sniping is this game is way too easy and boring in this game because it doesn’t takes skill anymore.

> I honestly don’t like de-scoping, it does separate a good and bad sniper, but I think the flinch mechanic is just fine.

Well with the skill that reduces the flinch it does nothing. You will not notice it…

Weird… people don’t like it in the post but the poll says the opposite thing