UNSCMC (The Strong, The Swift, & The Brave.)

The UNSC Marine Corps.

All right ladies & gentlemen! We’re hitting the ground fast & hard. If see Covie’s, you shoot! No questions asked. If you see insurrectionist’s, you shoot! No question’s asked. For we are Ground-Pounders! We do what must be done, & we ask for nothing in return! Am I right Marines!

• Marine Lieutenant

Sir, yes sir!
-Marines

We are a multi branch UNSC clan. By multi branch I mean Marines & ODST’s. We are well organized & are recruiting everyday. We do not have an Armor system, only an emblem. We have a strong ranking system that is based on the REAL US Marines ranking system. We are looking for people who fit with the corresponding list below.

1. People who love the UNSC.

2. People who respect the chain of command.

3. People who stay concentrated during gameplay.

4. People who are 16 years of age or older.

If you fit with corresponding above & are interested in joining this clan, click the link at the bottom of the recruitment page. If you want to know more about us, contact the listed Gamer-Tags below. If you are interested in merging your clan with our contact the Gamer-Tags that are highlighted in blue.

Gamers to Contact

1. oO W0LFE Oo

2. ODST NightRaven

3. Isis2413

4. Heljumper925

UNSCMC Website

http://unscmc.forumotion.com/forum

Current Video

http://youtu.be/3vBqH3_4xsU

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Looks good Heljumper! Keep up the good work. - Raven talking

Sir, yes sir!

UPDATE!

Our website is undergoing a refit.

Announcement!

We are looking for anyone who has an HD Capture card.

Hello i would like to join. I have sent a message to Heljumper925 on Xbox live and i have also registered on the forums site. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you

> Hello i would like to join. I have sent a message to Heljumper925 on Xbox live and i have also registered on the forums site. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you

Glad to have you aboard. To start the official joining of the clan please contact oO Wolfe Oo, ODST NightRaven, or Isis2413.

will do :slight_smile:

Hello, this is Lance Corporal Tank of The Dropshock Brigade and their Foreign Relations Director. How large is your clan? And are you interested in possibly conducting friendly skirmishes and/or clan matches? We would be very happy to establish friendly relations between our two clans. Thanks!

> Hello, this is Lance Corporal Tank of The Dropshock Brigade and their Foreign Relations Director. How large is your clan? And are you interested in possibly conducting friendly skirmishes and/or clan matches? We would be very happy to establish friendly relations between our two clans. Thanks!

I’ll the let the higher ups know. Thank you for the offer.

Announcement!

The refit of our website is almost complete. I hope you enjoy the final version until Halo 4.

UPDATE!

This thread now has a Current Video section, with our new recruitment video.

just to let the dsb guty no one of our founders has a rather deep burning hatred for your clan so im unsure if friendly skrimish is possible

I think I might be interested…

This is Lance Corporal Donny Smith, ODST, reporting for duty SIR!

> I think I might be interested…
>
> This is Lance Corporal Donny Smith, ODST, reporting for duty SIR!

Welcome aboard trooper, though you can’t start out as LCPL. You have to start as a RCT.

Hello I need more BODY actors for a machinima and I’m am glad to see this forum for some help contact me if you want to help out(Need body actors for Marines, Odst, ONI scientists, and etc. minor parts but need HELP!!)

> Hello I need more BODY actors for a machinima and I’m am glad to see this forum for some help contact me if you want to help out(Need body actors for Marines, Odst, ONI scientists, and etc. minor parts but need HELP!!)

Yeah to continue what my friend is saying here we do need extras, and side body characters. You guys sound like the perfect bunch of Helljumpers to take any challenge. Well if you want to take a challenge then listen up men: I need a group of SEVEN ODSTS who are able to march in a straight line, move in sync., and are able to shoot at the same time. In the machinima series “Outcasts” there will be a military funeral scene and I want an Honor Guard made up of the BEST ODSTS you got. I will be on probally on Friday and I would like to meet the guys that want to be in the Episode. The time I usually get on is around 6PM Pacific Time.

If you actually want a main or side character in the series, then head over to Machinima Series “Outcasts” and post the character you want.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Hello I need more BODY actors for a machinima and I’m am glad to see this forum for some help contact me if you want to help out(Need body actors for Marines, Odst, ONI scientists, and etc. minor parts but need HELP!!)
>
> Yeah to continue what my friend is saying here we do need extras, and side body characters. You guys sound like the perfect bunch of Helljumpers to take any challenge. Well if you want to take a challenge then listen up men: I need a group of SEVEN ODSTS who are able to march in a straight line, move in sync., and are able to shoot at the same time. In the machinima series “Outcasts” there will be a military funeral scene and I want an Honor Guard made up of the BEST ODSTS you got. I will be on probally on Friday and I would like to meet the guys that want to be in the Episode. The time I usually get on is around 6PM Pacific Time.
>
> If you actually want a main or side character in the series, then head over to Machinima Series “Outcasts” and post the character you want.

This sounds like something some of our clan might be interested in. I am Raven. The Co-founder of the UNSC Marine Corps. I am speaking to you from another account due to the MODS here perma-banning my main one. Bloody fools!

I will post this info in our clan forums to see if there are any takers. Thank you for clarifying your needs in this venture. I hope we can work together and come up with something truely special.

To the DSB guy - I do not see ANY possiblity of FRIENDLY relations between our clans. Just about everyone I have spoken with in your clan are egotistical punks that think their -Yoink- don’t stink. Not my idea of friendly at all. And as for how many members we currently have, you can check that for yourself by logging onto the website. Please use a little intelligence when addressing us. Do not insult us.

Indeed.

Hey I just wanted to go ahead and thank you for the support that you and your clan are doing. Also I hope that with your help that the first episode would be a blast. Again Thank You and I wish your clan the best of luck.