UNSC VS COVENANT

I have created a new infection-based game mode where players play the role of a spartan or elite. I was inspired by the lack of playable elites in halo 5. The ‘survivors’ play the role of UNSC spartans and spawn with the normal slayer loadout. ‘infected’ players play as elites with a storm rifle and plasma grenades, alphas get extra grenades and an energy sword. All players, including elites, can pick up weapons and drive vehicles. the round limit is increased, elites get more powerful melees but have no spartan abilities. I may begin working on unique maps for this mode. It is fun to play on classic remake maps or covie-themed maps, as well as UNSC bases. let me know what u think, and please try the mode out for yourself!

Cool! It might need to be a slayer/swat/BTB gamemode, or else the dead Spartans wold become elites

> 2533274939637012;2:
> Cool! It might need to be a slayer/swat/BTB gamemode, or else the dead Spartans wold become elites

Might get kinda weird, yeah…

Due to a save error (my fault, not 343s) the gamemode was lost. I might restart it eventually.