unsc vs covenant 3

the vote is closed, the results of the winner of this battle will be shared in the battle of the loser vs the new team (this will be published today, 4/4/18, at 2:00 pm, be alert to the new battle)ok, let`s begin round 3, the plasma caster vs the hydra ¿who wins and why? (after this round
I will tell the results of the winning side in the next match and the loser will face another team)
Stay tuned for the next fight

“plasma blaster”

Don’t you mean the Plasma Caster?

Hydra wins, medium-long range combat is an automatic win since the hydra can target lock whilst the plasma caster needs to charge and stick or arc the shots to hit the target effectively, hydra also has longer max range. The plasma only wins close range to spam the shots whilst the hydra launcher has slower fire rate. I assume we’re talking the base versions of the weapons and not the REQ variants

> 2535429593088083;2:
> “plasma blaster”
>
> Don’t you mean the Plasma Caster?

correct, and an apology I did not realize the error, ¿then which one wins?

The Hydra since it has heat seeking projectiles & more efficient

Hail Hydra!!

Hydra wins. Hydra should have been classified as Tier3 weapon too like the caster.

The Hydra.
It follows you.

Hydra for sure

The hydra not even close. Only time I would use the Caster over the Hydra would be if someone was rushing you and right in your face but at that point both weapons are just being sprayed rather than being used as intended.

Hydra by far, get in an open space and the hydras can be easy kills. In enclosed spaces the caster works better but it’s all about luck-if you just consider the base weapons. The Tier 3 Plasma Caster ability is pretty trash, while the Tier 3 Hydra has an EMP effect on vechicles which can come in handy in the later stages of warzome.

> 2533274891310473;10:
> Hydra by far, get in an open space and the hydras can be easy kills. I’m enclosed spaces the caster works better but it’s all about luck-if you just consider the base weapons. The Tier 3 Plasma Caster ability is pretty trash, while the Tier 3 Hydra has an EMP effect on vechicles which can come in handy in the later stages of warzome.

White Scar is actually pretty deadly, and I use it more than Echidna.

> 2533274812101730;11:
> > 2533274891310473;10:
> > Hydra by far, get in an open space and the hydras can be easy kills. I’m enclosed spaces the caster works better but it’s all about luck-if you just consider the base weapons. The Tier 3 Plasma Caster ability is pretty trash, while the Tier 3 Hydra has an EMP effect on vechicles which can come in handy in the later stages of warzome.
>
> White Scar is actually pretty deadly, and I use it more than Echidna.

The Typhoon is better than all of them.

> 2533274846891077;12:
> > 2533274812101730;11:
> > > 2533274891310473;10:
> > > Hydra by far, get in an open space and the hydras can be easy kills. I’m enclosed spaces the caster works better but it’s all about luck-if you just consider the base weapons. The Tier 3 Plasma Caster ability is pretty trash, while the Tier 3 Hydra has an EMP effect on vechicles which can come in handy in the later stages of warzome.
> >
> > White Scar is actually pretty deadly, and I use it more than Echidna.
>
> The Typhoon is better than all of them.

The Typhon is pretty good, but there are a decent amount of situations where either White Scar or Echidna are the more effective weapon choice.

I love the plasma caster. I almost only use its smart link fire mode unless I’m rushed by someone and need to defend myself.
The White Scar is amazing (as is the Typhon).

Hydra

In close quarters it’ll be a close fight, but anything outside of that the Hydra is going to dominate.

> 2533274812101730;13:
> > 2533274846891077;12:
> > > 2533274812101730;11:
> > > > 2533274891310473;10:
> > > > Hydra by far, get in an open space and the hydras can be easy kills. I’m enclosed spaces the caster works better but it’s all about luck-if you just consider the base weapons. The Tier 3 Plasma Caster ability is pretty trash, while the Tier 3 Hydra has an EMP effect on vechicles which can come in handy in the later stages of warzome.
> > >
> > > White Scar is actually pretty deadly, and I use it more than Echidna.
> >
> > The Typhoon is better than all of them.
>
> The Typhon is pretty good, but there are a decent amount of situations where either White Scar or Echidna are the more effective weapon choice.

Really? Enlighten me because the only time I would ever use the Echidna over the Typhoon would be against vehicles and even then an Echidna doesn’t hold a candle to a laser or high tier Rocket launcher. The white scar is decent for at least putting a trap on a corner or doorways to sneak a kill or two but it still isn’t as good as the Scourge of Fire.

> 2533274846891077;17:
> Really? Enlighten me because the only time I would ever use the Echidna over the Typhoon would be against vehicles and even then an Echidna doesn’t hold a candle to a laser or high tier Rocket launcher. The white scar is decent for at least putting a trap on a corner or doorways to sneak a kill or two but it still isn’t as good as the Scourge of Fire.

I’ve mainly used the Echidna for its EMP effect and treated it like a homing Plasma Pistol. Don’t expect it to be a huge damage dealer like the Splaser, but it’s great against annoying air vehicles. Took out someone’s Wasp in ARC because it fell out of the map. EMP’d it when it was flying over the reactor area between East and West armory lol. In the same game, dropped a Phateon and teammates booted the pilot. Everything is situational, and to each their own.

> 2533274937580949;18:
> > 2533274846891077;17:
> > Really? Enlighten me because the only time I would ever use the Echidna over the Typhoon would be against vehicles and even then an Echidna doesn’t hold a candle to a laser or high tier Rocket launcher. The white scar is decent for at least putting a trap on a corner or doorways to sneak a kill or two but it still isn’t as good as the Scourge of Fire.
>
> I’ve mainly used the Echidna for its EMP effect and treated it like a homing Plasma Pistol. Don’t expect it to be a huge damage dealer like the Splaser, but it’s great against annoying air vehicles. Took out someone’s Wasp in ARC because it fell out of the map. EMP’d it when it was flying over the reactor area between East and West armory lol. In the same game, dropped a Phateon and teammates booted the pilot. Everything is situational, and to each their own.

I agree that everything is situational but there are more situations where I will use one gun over another.

> 2533275003302531;1:
> ok, let`s begin round 3, the plasma caster vs the hydra ¿who wins and why? (after this round
> I will tell the results of the winning side in the next match and the loser will face another team)
> Stay tuned for the next fight

hydra, higher range, fire rate, damage and it has tracking