unsc vs covenant 2

the vote is closed, the results of the winner of this battle will be shared in the battle of the loser vs the new team (this will be published today, 4/4/18, at 2:00 pm, be alert to the new battle )alright round 2, between a hannibal wasp and a temple banshee, which one wins?

> 2533275003302531;1:
> alright round 2, between a hannibal wasp and a temple banshee, which one wins?

I’d say the Banshee. The Temple Banshee can fire and boost at the same time, giving it a huge mobility advantaage over the Wasp. While the Wasp has those Hannibal gauss cannons, the Banshee has the tracking anti-air fuel rod cannon, which it can fire while dodging and boosting away from the gauss barrage.

And then you just take into account just how flimsy Wasps are, and you’ve got a winner.

Banshee.Ive beaten Hannibal Wasps several times with Sword Banshees.
The Banshees speed and agility aswell as its tracking full rod shot makes it a hard enemy.

> 2533274944752684;2:
> > 2533275003302531;1:
> > alright round 2, between a hannibal wasp and a temple banshee, which one wins?
>
> I’d say the Banshee. The Temple Banshee can fire and boost at the same time, giving it a huge mobility advantaage over the Wasp. While the Wasp has those Hannibal gauss cannons, the Banshee has the tracking anti-air fuel rod cannon, which it can fire while dodging and boosting away from the gauss barrage.
>
> And then you just take into account just how flimsy Wasps are, and you’ve got a winner.

that is the problem with the wasp, they are very weak

The temple banshee is just about every aspect. I could say the wasp may have a chance if they can hide behind and tall structure to avoid fuel rod shots and poke out and fire then go back to hiding. But in the open air, just from spectating from the ground and experience the banshee is gonna win in open air every time.

Definitely banshee.

The wasps damage is a lot weaker than you would think and it is really really really easily destroyed.

The banshee has quite good damage and a lot more durability.

After being on both sides of the business end, Banshee definitely wins over the Wasp. The Wasp however, can put up a decent fight despite not having any evasive maneuvers.

> 2535429593088083;7:
> After being on both sides of the business end, Banshee definitely wins over the Wasp. The Wasp however, can put up a decent fight despite not having any evasive maneuvers.

that is another weak point to the wasp

While the Wasp can deliver more consistent fire, it has to charge it’s shots and it’s “rockets” aren’t rockets but grenades. So you’re stuck with a weapon that has to charge to fire a small burst and recharge. The Banshee has a lot of mobility and because it can do the evasive maneuvers, it can sometimes evade a discharge from the Wasp. It’s bombs are like rockets and deliver a tremendous amount of damage. While it will have scars from the battle, I would give the Banshee 9/10. If the Banshee’s driver focuses to much on one thing or is, in general, a bad pilot, the Wasp may have a decent change. If this was between a regular and/or ONI Wasp, things would be more even… like the Space Battle on the Ark

Sangheili Major: Brute Ships. Staggered Lines. Shipmaster, they outnumber us 3 to 1.
Rtas 'Vadum: Then it is an even fight. All ships, fire at will; BURN their mongrel hides.

Banshee

Lol. You’re gonna drive a wasp pilot nuts with a temple banshee.

Banshee. The only feasible way for the Wasp to make it even is by using the energy bombs, but the Banshee can easily stay out of range. Also, Banshee can probably easily dodge the Gauss cannon as well.

Hmmm this is a tough one I’ve won on both sides using both but if the Banshee user is as good as the Wasp user the Banshee definitely has the advantage with it’s maneuverability and evade.