unsc spirit of fire (CFV-88)

I am wondering if the Spirt of Fire is going to show up in the storyline for Halo 4.

What do you guys think?

UNSC SPIRIT OF FIRE INFO

I doubt it. If the characters from Halo Wars are seen again, I think it will be in a Halo Wars 2 or another media form but I don’t think it’ll be in a main series game.

Frankie said a while ago that they would like to carry on the Spirit of Fire’s story but at the moment they’re focusing on the reclaimer trilogy.

I’d love it if it had crashed on the Legendary Planet though. Maybe that’s where our allies and weapons could come from?

> Frankie said a while ago that they would like to carry on the Spirit of Fire’s story but at the moment they’re focusing on the reclaimer trilogy.
>
> I’d love it if it had crashed on the Legendary Planet though. Maybe that’s where our allies and weapons could come from?

Meh, no one said Halo Wars 2 has to have the Spirit of Fire in it.

But yeah, extremely unlikely that the SoF will make an appearance in Halo 4. By whatever year Halo 4 is set it’s more than likely that the SoF is out of commission/destroyed. Just hopefully there’s some kind of UNSC support because using alien weapons and vehicles for the duration of the game would not be in the least bit fun. I’ve only ever resorted to using the covenant weapons in the last games on legendary and only then because human weapons are just so much more satisfying. Nothing beats projectiles :slight_smile: