UNSC spartan team omega recruiting. join now!

Hello everyone,

I’m a part of a gaming community. We’re not just looking for anyone though. We are looking for quality individuals. We want people with ideas, and who can bring value to every other member of the community. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of STO, then we ask you to come and apply today. We would be glad to have you.

If you just want to join our clan and expect everything to be catered to you, then don’t waste our time or yours. Like I said, at STO we are seeking quality over quantity. If you put quality members and quality ideas into a clan, then what you get is a quality community, which is what we pride ourselves on.

If this sounds like a place for you then please check us out at and sign up at http://unscspartanteamomega.com/.

new addition: Conquest! when you sign up for the site go onto the conquest page and choose the side will you fight for R.E.D.D (Royal Enforcers - Deployment Division)

or will you join the B.L.U.E army (Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles)

this is the conquest page

so whatever you choose i look forward to seeing you on the battlefield soldier! JOIN STO TODAY!