UNSC SparrowHawk in Halo 4.

The UNSC Sparrowhawk is easily my and many others favourite unit in Halo wars. And it would just be plain awesomeness if it were in Halo 4. As you’re about to read, i’ve tried to make it balanced.

CREW
1 Pilot

Armaments
Vehicle Spartan laser: A more powerful version of the Infantry weapon.
Under-wings machineguns: Not much to say about those :T

SPARTAN LASER
The Spartan laser should take a long time to charge( say 5-6 sec.) to keep it balanced.
It should be able to take out a tank in one shot. With a 7-8 sec. cool-down. So if you miss: You’re screwed.

MACHINEGUNS
The under-wings machineguns should do around the amount of damage the Warthog turret does, but be slightly inaccurate to keep it balanced.

LANDING
When you get close to the ground the landinglegs should extend( landing/takeoff seen here). Same goes for takeoff.

CONTROLS
RB Ascend
LB Descend ( So no “lock altitude” thingy)
RT MachineGuns
LT Spartan Laser

HANDLING
Pretty much the same as the the falcon without the “lock altitude”.

This vehicle would be sooo awesome to pilot in Halo 4, and would easily become my favorite vehicle. So PLZ 343, make it happen!

<4 <343

Come on, no replys?!

I think it could be cool in campaign but it would probably be to op for multiplayer.

No and no SparrowHawk in Halo 4.

looks awesome. Its like the Falcon, without the troop transport capabilities. It is strictly a combat vehicle.

I personally would love to see it. Along with the cyclops, that would be awesome for ground vehicles.

> No and no SparrowHawk in Halo 4.

This guy only says that because I said no to a “new” AA he wanted in Halo 4. Personally i don’t want any AA’s in Halo 4.

> I think it could be cool in campaign but it would probably be to op for multiplayer.

Thats why I tried to make it more balanced.

It would make if the Spirit of fire was in Halo 4, sence it contains Hawks. But i think i read somewhere that it has been confirmed it wont.

I’ll bring this post back up tomorrow, it has to happen.

Cool idea also the landing gear for the Hawk in video was great and it works. I hope they will make some of the Halo Wars vehicles in future games because I will love to pliot a Vulture in campaign.

> Cool idea also the landing gear for the Hawk in video was great and it works. I hope they will make some of the Halo Wars vehicles in future games because I will love to pliot a Vulture in campaign.

Agreed. The landinglegs make it look like a bird, cool.

This has to happen!

Come on, if you want this to happen plz respond!