UNSC Raid for Colony

The hunter captain is so slow. I’m talking trying to update halo wars slow. Since he doesn’t have a teleport, I would love to see him get something like a UNSC raid that would let him and other infantry stride it out a little when you have to fall back and defend a base (obviously they could be a little more creative with the name). I wouldn’t mind saying goodbye to battle hardened or plasma mines for it, I wouldn’t even mind it being a t4 power or sacrificing a leader point to get it. I think it would be a very easy way to make him a bit more competitive. what do you guys think

> 2533274840245702;1:
> The hunter captain is so slow. I’m talking trying to update halo wars slow. Since he doesn’t have a teleport, I would love to see him get something like a UNSC raid that would let him and other infantry stride it out a little when you have to fall back and defend a base (obviously they could be a little more creative with the name). I wouldn’t mind saying goodbye to battle hardened or plasma mines for it, I wouldn’t even mind it being a t4 power or sacrificing a leader point to get it. I think it would be a very easy way to make him a bit more competitive. what do you guys think

Well Colony from Operation Spearbreak had a teleport function. Don’t see why not in multiplayer.

Personally I think Cutter than should get a second hero unit as the ODST Squad from Operation Spearbreak.

> 2535417960812728;2:
> > 2533274840245702;1:
> > The hunter captain is so slow. I’m talking trying to update halo wars slow. Since he doesn’t have a teleport, I would love to see him get something like a UNSC raid that would let him and other infantry stride it out a little when you have to fall back and defend a base (obviously they could be a little more creative with the name). I wouldn’t mind saying goodbye to battle hardened or plasma mines for it, I wouldn’t even mind it being a t4 power or sacrificing a leader point to get it. I think it would be a very easy way to make him a bit more competitive. what do you guys think
>
> Well Colony from Operation Spearbreak had a teleport function. Don’t see why not in multiplayer.
>
> Personally I think Cutter than should get a second hero unit as the ODST Squad from Operation Spearbreak.

Or just replace his hero jerome hero unit with the odst squad from spearbreaker

> 2533274830166194;3:
> > 2535417960812728;2:
> > > 2533274840245702;1:
> > > The hunter captain is so slow. I’m talking trying to update halo wars slow. Since he doesn’t have a teleport, I would love to see him get something like a UNSC raid that would let him and other infantry stride it out a little when you have to fall back and defend a base (obviously they could be a little more creative with the name). I wouldn’t mind saying goodbye to battle hardened or plasma mines for it, I wouldn’t even mind it being a t4 power or sacrificing a leader point to get it. I think it would be a very easy way to make him a bit more competitive. what do you guys think
> >
> > Well Colony from Operation Spearbreak had a teleport function. Don’t see why not in multiplayer.
> >
> > Personally I think Cutter than should get a second hero unit as the ODST Squad from Operation Spearbreak.
>
> Or just replace his hero jerome hero unit with the odst squad from spearbreaker

I think a lot of people could get behind that but… its a colony post

Make the HC faster and be a damage sponge? No thanks.

> 2533274809541057;5:
> Make the HC faster and be a damage sponge? No thanks.

That’s why I would like it to be a t4 ability. It will keep the HC slow in the early game when he is most potent. By the time t4 is reached, I feel like his slowness out weighs his tanky-ness.

> 2533274840245702;6:
> > 2533274809541057;5:
> > Make the HC faster and be a damage sponge? No thanks.
>
> That’s why I would like it to be a t4 ability. It will keep the HC slow in the early game when he is most potent. By the time t4 is reached, I feel like his slowness out weighs his tanky-ness.

He is decent in large battles with his taunt. He rinses vehicles, and can really abuse garrisons. He already gets Combat Repair for all his vehicles. Colony as a leader is in a good spot. HC doesn’t need the speed buff.

I don’t like this idea. HC is SO tanky and powerful that it’s only fair that he’s so slow.