UNSC PVP Air Vehicle

What is going to be the UNSC multiplayer Airship? Hornet, Faclon, Pelican, or something new.

Pretty sure it’s the falcon.

I think we’ve seen pictures of the Falcon in Halo 4.

But since 343 keeps gloating that the sandbox is so much bigger for Halo 4, I expect the Pelican and possibly the Hornet along with the Falcon.

I hope its the falcon But I also hope the new vehicle is something that takes the place of the Chopper

> I think we’ve seen pictures of the Falcon in Halo 4.
>
> But since 343 keeps gloating that the sandbox is so much bigger for Halo 4, <mark>I expect the Pelican</mark> and possibly the Hornet along with the Falcon.

I very much doubt that.

> > I think we’ve seen pictures of the Falcon in Halo 4.
> >
> > But since 343 keeps gloating that the sandbox is so much bigger for Halo 4, <mark>I expect the Pelican</mark> and possibly the Hornet along with the Falcon.
>
> I very much doubt that.

We got a taste of it in Reach, and I must say that taste was so damn awesome. Even if you doubt it, don’t you want it?

> > > I think we’ve seen pictures of the Falcon in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > But since 343 keeps gloating that the sandbox is so much bigger for Halo 4, <mark>I expect the Pelican</mark> and possibly the Hornet along with the Falcon.
> >
> > I very much doubt that.
>
> We got a taste of it in Reach, and I must say that taste was so damn awesome. Even if you doubt it, don’t you want it?

Reach’s taste wasn’t great, O.K. but not great. But yes I’ve wanted a real flyable dropship (meaning way better than Reach’s) since CE.

I hate saying it wont be in but I just can’t see it. In Campaign and maybe Spartan OPs I could. But they don’t fit in multiplayer. Now if they raised the player count and made huge maps for BTB, then it would work, and it would be amazing.

The pelican can be possible in multiplayer or forge because Waypoint gave two renders the pelican transport and the pelican gunship. why would there be two seperate ones unless their usalbe. The hornet in halo 3 had the option for transport ang regular with missiles. But I do see your logic because many maps dont seem that they could support a big air vehicle. I would still like a new UNSC dropship but i would prefer the pelican.

Chances of the Pelican are like 0.00001% I’d like to see the Reach Campaign Falcon make a return though.

Pelican on a large sandbox map would be awesome for transporting masses of players.

Also a new type of craft would be cool, similar in class to a banshee in terms of manoeuvrability and firepower.

Pretty sure there’s no blimps in Halo.

Aircraft, you mean? I’m, hoping for the Hornet again.

Having the Pelican in Multiplayer would be a dream come true! Sadly, I HIGHLY doubt it will be flyable in Halo 4…

<mark>Redacting this post in case of spoilers.</mark>

they’re are none, do you keep up with these forums? there have been other posts about people asking why there are non

> What is going to be the UNSC multiplayer Airship? Hornet, Faclon, Pelican, or something new.

From the vehicle listings and recent game play videos (that are not leaked) it seems that the only flying vehicles are the pelican, phantom, and banshee. There have not been any falcons in any of the MLG and/or other game play videos and it has not had a vehicle render like the others. I highly doubt that the phantom and pelican will be pilotable in multiplayer sooo, that leaves the Banshee…

That would suck if the Banshee was the only air vehicle you could drive in forge/matchmaking…

We saw a campaign picture of Falcons. No word on the multiplayer one. We’re still waiting on one more new vehicle to be revealed, personally I hope it’s the Pelican gunship (new Pelican variant focusing more on attacking then transport). Other than that, I would be surprised if 343 deviated from the standard dual-rotor helicopters that Halo has acquired.

> We saw a campaign picture of Falcons. No word on the multiplayer one. We’re still waiting on one more new vehicle to be revealed, personally I hope it’s the Pelican gunship (new Pelican variant focusing more on attacking then transport). Other than that, I would be surprised if 343 deviated from the standard dual-rotor helicopters that Halo has acquired.

The campaign pic of falcons was a long time ago, they were most likely there as placeholders for something else.

> We saw a campaign picture of Falcons. No word on the multiplayer one. We’re still waiting on one more new vehicle to be revealed, personally I hope it’s the Pelican gunship (new Pelican variant focusing more on attacking then transport). Other than that, I would be surprised if 343 deviated from the standard dual-rotor helicopters that Halo has acquired.

Unlikely, I would have expected them to pop photos of a gunship pelican in a news update by now if there was one matchmaking/forge. They made a whole trailer to the mantis, why would they not do something like that for a think so large and so wanted by the community as the pelican?

There is no UNSC Flying Vehicle for MM. 343i failed on that aspect, but possibly with one of the DLC maps we will get one?

> > We saw a campaign picture of Falcons. No word on the multiplayer one. We’re still waiting on one more new vehicle to be revealed, personally I hope it’s the Pelican gunship (new Pelican variant focusing more on attacking then transport). Other than that, I would be surprised if 343 deviated from the standard dual-rotor helicopters that Halo has acquired.
>
> Unlikely, I would have expected them to pop photos of a gunship pelican in a news update by now if there was one matchmaking/forge. They made a whole trailer to the mantis, why would they not do something like that for a think so large and so wanted by the community as the pelican?

Perhaps they wanted to leave some things a surprise? They don’t need to reveal every tidbit of the game before release.