UNSC Memphis

The UNSC Memphis was built during the early days of the Spartan II Program in 2520, the UNSC Memphis is a Phoenix Assault Class Frigate built to take the most amount of damage than any other ship during that time, it serves as the Mothership of the 10th Fleet along with Zenity Station and the UNSC Dire Moon, but that is a story for another day… the Ship is controlled by Captain Bryson Denton of the UNSC, it is also home to Fireteam Jaeger, Senior Chief Petty Officer Alex S-335, and Head Hunters Cyprus A-035 and Kilo G-666. The UNSC Memphis is known for it’s defense on Charon V in the Zenity System. (tis a work in progress… uh… ill work it)

Mind if I give some constructive critique?

First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.

Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.

Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.

There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.

GH

> 2533274873428200;2:
> Mind if I give some constructive critique?
>
>
>
>
>
> First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
>
> Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
>
> Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
>
> There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
>

>
> GH

oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?

> 2533274856983590;3:
> > 2533274873428200;2:
> > Mind if I give some constructive critique?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
> >
> > Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
> >
> > Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
> >
> > There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
> >

> >
> > GH
>
> oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?

The SoF was an modified Phoenix-class colonisation ship.

> 2535408730995228;4:
> > 2533274856983590;3:
> > > 2533274873428200;2:
> > > Mind if I give some constructive critique?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
> > >
> > > Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
> > >
> > > Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
> > >
> > > There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
> > >

> > >
> > > GH
> >
> > oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?
>
> The SoF was an modified Phoenix-class colonisation ship.

We dont have an actual title for what she became do we, besides “retrofitted Phoenix-class”

> 2533274907200114;5:
> > 2535408730995228;4:
> > > 2533274856983590;3:
> > > > 2533274873428200;2:
> > > > Mind if I give some constructive critique?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
> > > >
> > > > Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
> > > >
> > > > Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
> > > >
> > > > There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
> > > >

> > > >
> > > > GH
> > >
> > > oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?
> >
> > The SoF was an modified Phoenix-class colonisation ship.
>
> We dont have an actual title for what she became do we, besides “retrofitted Phoenix-class”

Modified Phoenix-class (colonisation)vessel.
Not every modification gets it own name.

> 2535408730995228;6:
> > 2533274907200114;5:
> > > 2535408730995228;4:
> > > > 2533274856983590;3:
> > > > > 2533274873428200;2:
> > > > > Mind if I give some constructive critique?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
> > > > >
> > > > > Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
> > > > >
> > > > > Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
> > > > >
> > > > > There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
> > > > >

> > > > >
> > > > > GH
> > > >
> > > > oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?
> > >
> > > The SoF was an modified Phoenix-class colonisation ship.
> >
> > We dont have an actual title for what she became do we, besides “retrofitted Phoenix-class”
>
> Modified Phoenix-class (colonisation)vessel.
> Not every modification gets it own name.

I feel like the Spirits modification makes it different enough to warrent one honestly. But thats just me.

> 2533274907200114;7:
> > 2535408730995228;6:
> > > 2533274907200114;5:
> > > > 2535408730995228;4:
> > > > > 2533274856983590;3:
> > > > > > 2533274873428200;2:
> > > > > > Mind if I give some constructive critique?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
> > > > > >

> > > > > >
> > > > > > GH
> > > > >
> > > > > oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?
> > > >
> > > > The SoF was an modified Phoenix-class colonisation ship.
> > >
> > > We dont have an actual title for what she became do we, besides “retrofitted Phoenix-class”
> >
> > Modified Phoenix-class (colonisation)vessel.
> > Not every modification gets it own name.
>
> I feel like the Spirits modification makes it different enough to warrent one honestly. But thats just me.

I just found the Spirit of Fires designation,its simply Phoenix-class carrier.

fixing it now.

Is this fanmade, or canon?

> 2535455873256264;10:
> Is this fanmade, or canon? fan made

> 2535408730995228;8:
> > 2533274907200114;7:
> > > 2535408730995228;6:
> > > > 2533274907200114;5:
> > > > > 2535408730995228;4:
> > > > > > 2533274856983590;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274873428200;2:
> > > > > > > Mind if I give some constructive critique?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > First off, you seem to have mistaken the ship’s classification. Frigates are typically small attack vessels, with maneuverability in lieu of firepower and armor. That doesn’t mean that it isn’t capable of taking a beating, but having them able to take more damage than Halcyon cruisers is kind of questionable given that it’s a frigate. Halcyons had been in service at that time and were already gaining an infamous reputation for being virtually indestructible despite their economic burden.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Second, frigates don’t serve as command ships, especially for a big fleet. That is more towards the job of cruisers and carriers. Now if the frigate is the larger more powerful warship of a specific task force paired with something like Corvettes and Patrol vessels, then having it as a flotilla flagship would be acceptable.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Third, under normal circumstances, an officer with the rank of Captain would normally not be in command of a frigate vessel. Having amassed a good amount of experience and seniority in the Navy, Denton is just as easily capable of assuming command of a destroyer or cruiser, which is more prestigious.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > There’s a handful of things I think you can improve on, but I won’t be all nitpicky here though and will leave this on a better note. It seems like you did think this out quite a bit and have a good story to tell about this ship. I’m eager to learn more about the Memphis.
> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > GH
> > > > > >
> > > > > > oh -Yoink- what ship was the spirit of fire?
> > > > >
> > > > > The SoF was an modified Phoenix-class colonisation ship.
> > > >
> > > > We dont have an actual title for what she became do we, besides “retrofitted Phoenix-class”
> > >
> > > Modified Phoenix-class (colonisation)vessel.
> > > Not every modification gets it own name.
> >
> > I feel like the Spirits modification makes it different enough to warrent one honestly. But thats just me.
>
> I just found the Spirit of Fires designation,its simply Phoenix-class carrier.

As opposed to a Phoenix-class colony ship? I guess that works.