UNSC LOGO CHANGE FOR HALO INFINITE

To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.

Old artstyle happened. They’re going to revert to it as sharply as they moved away from it.

It’s actually a different logo altogether. From what I understand, it was meant to be an entirely brand new one that reverts back to the old style of Bungie while incorporating some of the new style we got from 343. It’s more simplistic than the overly ornate H4/H5 one, but has additional detail that wasn’t present in the OG Trilogy version.

> 2533274812380327;1:
> To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.

Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.

A Google search on Halo tattoos shows some very amazing artwork. Its not for everyone, but it was this franchise and lore that inspired me and got me through middle and high school. Met my best friends with LAN parties, and The Fall of Reach was the first book I read cover to cover and its what started my joy of reading.

Anyway, I guess we will see how it’s handled in Infinite. But if the UNSC Infinity just replaces the logo, that will be very upsetting.

> 2535415309889058;4:
> > 2533274812380327;1:
> > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
>
> Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.

What’s wrong with that? It’s not like he’s committing a crime is he?

> 2533274849782428;6:
> > 2535415309889058;4:
> > > 2533274812380327;1:
> > > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
> >
> > Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.
>
> What’s wrong with that? It’s not like he’s committing a crime is he?

No, of course not! It’s a free country! I’m just saying it sounds a little extreme, that’s all.

> 2535415309889058;4:
> > 2533274812380327;1:
> > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
>
> Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.

Its fairly common for people to get Halo tattoos, the Community Showcase is loaded with em.
There’s worse things you can get than the UNSC Eagle to be honest. Even if you loose interest in the series, its still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the UNSC part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin eagle. Everyone likes eagles right?

I like the new logo. In my opinion it’s perfect.

> 2533274907200114;8:
> > 2535415309889058;4:
> > > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
> >
>
> Its fairly common for people to get Halo tattoos, the Community Showcase is loaded with em.
> There’s worse things you can get than the UNSC Eagle to be honest. Even if you loose interest in the series, its still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the UNSC part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin eagle. Everyone likes eagles right?

Good point.

> 2533274907200114;8:
> > 2535415309889058;4:
> >
>
> Its fairly common for people to get Halo tattoos, the Community Showcase is loaded with em.
> There’s worse things you can get than the UNSC Eagle to be honest. Even if you loose interest in the series, its still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the UNSC part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin eagle. Everyone likes eagles right?

American detected :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s worse things you can get than the ODST SOEIV to be honest. Even if you lose interest in the series, it’s still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the ODST part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin flaming coffin. Everyone likes flaming coffins right?

> 2533274849782428;11:
> > 2533274907200114;8:
> > > 2535415309889058;4:
> > > > 2533274812380327;1:
> > > > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
> > >
> > > Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.
> >
> > Its fairly common for people to get Halo tattoos, the Community Showcase is loaded with em.
> > There’s worse things you can get than the UNSC Eagle to be honest. Even if you loose interest in the series, its still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the UNSC part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin eagle. Everyone likes eagles right?
>
> American detected :stuck_out_tongue:
> There’s worse things you can get than the ODST SOEIV to be honest. Even if you lose interest in the series, it’s still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the ODST part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin flaming coffin. Everyone likes flaming coffins right?

You can like eagles even if your not American you know. Just ask any raptor researcher or falconer.
Personally if I had to choose I’d get a peregrine falcon, but that’s me.

> 2533274907200114;12:
> > 2533274849782428;11:
> > > 2533274907200114;8:
> > > > 2535415309889058;4:
> > > > > 2533274812380327;1:
> > > > > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
> > > >
> > > > Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.
> > >
> > > Its fairly common for people to get Halo tattoos, the Community Showcase is loaded with em.
> > > There’s worse things you can get than the UNSC Eagle to be honest. Even if you loose interest in the series, its still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the UNSC part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin eagle. Everyone likes eagles right?
> >
> > American detected :stuck_out_tongue:
> > There’s worse things you can get than the ODST SOEIV to be honest. Even if you lose interest in the series, it’s still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the ODST part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin flaming coffin. Everyone likes flaming coffins right?
>
> You can like eagles even if your not American you know. Just ask any raptor researcher or falconer.
> Personally if I had to choose I’d get a peregrine falcon, but that’s me.

Relax bud, it was a joke.

> 2533274849782428;13:
> > 2533274907200114;12:
> > > 2533274849782428;11:
> > > > 2533274907200114;8:
> > > > > 2535415309889058;4:
> > > > > > 2533274812380327;1:
> > > > > > To keep it short. What happened to the UNSC logo introduced in Halo 4? That is my favorite logo (am about to get it tattooed) and is also on the side of the UNSC Infinity. However looking at the Halo Infinite merch on the xbox store and the campaign Demo, it seems they have reverted back to the old logo even placing it next to the UNSC Infinity during the cutscene.
> > > > >
> > > > > Ummm…I like halo but not to the point of getting a tattoo.
> > > >
> > > > Its fairly common for people to get Halo tattoos, the Community Showcase is loaded with em.
> > > > There’s worse things you can get than the UNSC Eagle to be honest. Even if you loose interest in the series, its still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the UNSC part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin eagle. Everyone likes eagles right?
> > >
> > > American detected :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > There’s worse things you can get than the ODST SOEIV to be honest. Even if you lose interest in the series, it’s still a pretty solid tattoo and you can just black out the ODST part of it. Then its just a sweet lookin flaming coffin. Everyone likes flaming coffins right?
> >
> > You can like eagles even if your not American you know. Just ask any raptor researcher or falconer.
> > Personally if I had to choose I’d get a peregrine falcon, but that’s me.
>
> Relax bud, it was a joke.

he seemed chill with his response tbh. peregrine falcons are the absolute coolest also!

> 2533274907200114;8:
> > 2535415309889058;4:
> >
>

Hey, Peter Moore got the Halo 2 logo and launch date tattooed on himself. No harm there.

> 2533274885809890;9:
> I like the new logo. In my opinion it’s perfect.

Agreed

> 2535413829038803;16:
> > 2533274885809890;9:
> > I like the new logo. In my opinion it’s perfect.
>
> Agreed

You know, a victory over a foe such as the Covenant would probably cause something like a emblem change or update. Just saying.

It’s because of the new artstyle inspired by the Bungie era. It’s not the exact same but it’s closer. I was OK with the design in Halo 4 but I guess anything to appease the more nostalgically driven fans.