Unsc in Halo 4

Well, I saw many threads speculating about if UNSC will be in Halo 4.
The answer is: YES
You can see some Pelicans and UNSC ships in the Concept art Trailer.

ok… thx for answering your own question!

[deleted]

> Concept art doesn’t automatically prove that something will be included. Though I do think we’ll see them there.

When UNSC Pelicans are in several screenshots and a ship is shown at an official event, it supports the notion that the UNSC is going to be a major force.

Covies, UNSC, the flood, Cortana, the chief and his mother will all be in Halo 4.

Happy now?

[deleted]

> Covies, UNSC, the flood, Cortana, the chief and his mother will all be in Halo 4.
>
> Happy now?

And by “mother” you mean Halsey…LOL

> > > Concept art doesn’t automatically prove that something will be included. Though I do think we’ll see them there.
> >
> > When UNSC Pelicans are in several screenshots and a ship is shown at an official event, it supports the notion that the UNSC is going to be a major force.
>
> What about the Forerunner saga book cover art?

What about it?

> Well, I saw many threads speculating about if UNSC will be in Halo 4.
> The answer is: YES
> You can see some Pelicans and UNSC ships in the Concept art Trailer.

“YES”.

I’m pretty sure they will be appearing in Halo 4 due to the concept art trailer. It would be quite strange (not impossible) for the UNSC not to appear in a Halo game as well. There is also the practical point of the game including Human weapons and equipment such as Warthog, Grenade Pistol (What we know) and how the Chief is meant to acquire them. I highly doubt they will give the player an entire and exclusive arsenal of Forerunner weapons and exclude UNSC weapons.

> Covies, UNSC, the flood, Cortana, the chief and his mother will all be in Halo 4.
>
> Happy now?

-__- and exactly where were covies and the flood confirmed?

> > Well, I saw many threads speculating about if UNSC will be in Halo 4.
> > The answer is: YES
> > You can see some Pelicans and UNSC ships in the Concept art Trailer.
>
> “YES”.
>
> I’m pretty sure they will be appearing in Halo 4 due to the concept art trailer. It would be quite strange (not impossible) for the UNSC not to appear in a Halo game as well. There is also the practical point of the game including Human weapons and equipment such as Warthog, Grenade Pistol (What we know) and how the Chief is meant to acquire them. I highly doubt they will give the player an entire and exclusive arsenal of Forerunner weapons and exclude UNSC weapons.

I’m not denying UNSC but chief is floating in a ship full of human weapons…

> > Covies, UNSC, the flood, Cortana, the chief and his mother will all be in Halo 4.
> >
> > Happy now?
>
> -__- and exactly where were covies and the flood confirmed?

Wait, you’re wondering that, but not when the chief’s mother was confirmed?

Well not to mention the beat up looking ship near the beginning of the Concept art trailer.

Master Chiefs is half a ship, so it cant be his.

> > > Covies, UNSC, the flood, Cortana, the chief and his mother will all be in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > Happy now?
> >
> > -__- and exactly where were covies and the flood confirmed?
>
> Wait, you’re wondering that, but not when the chief’s mother was confirmed?

The Chief mother was in a piece of concept art at Halofest, remember?

> Master Chiefs is half a ship, so it cant be his.

What?

in the latest video from 343 talking about what its like to be there and working on halo. at the end of the video there is a guy holding up a iphone with a pic showing to be what looks like maybe a multiplayer spartan and in the back round you can see U.N im sure its unsc if it wasnt cut out and how else would you get weapons and vehicles without thim. also the clip in the video with they guy holding the phone only lasts for a split second so you gota pause the video to see it

> > Master Chiefs is half a ship, so it cant be his.
>
> What?

I meant that the ship he is in is half destroyed, the Forward Unto Dawn right?

His half of the ship is sailing through space, but in the traier, there is an intact ship falling down, damaged.

So that one cant be his.

Ya, i was actually talking about how he would get weapons tho :).

That new warthog’s got to get to the Chief somehow.

I think most UNSC vehicles will be in Halo 4 along with some new ones.

Whats Halo without the puma?