UNSC Camo Skin

Wasn’t sure if I was meant to message a 343 rep or post about it here so sorry if this is wrong

1. What is the issue? - I received the UNSC Camo skin from the Isabel twitter event back when it was first launched and have never been able to use it.
2. What platform are you playing on? - Xbox One
3. What’s your gamertag? - Jason Snrubbs
4. What region are you playing from? - Australia

Your help is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Verified. Check your Direct Messages.

IS this going to be the official thread for this? If so, here’s my info:

1. What is the issue? - I won the UNSC skin from the twitter event. After downloading it, the option to activate it never appeared.
2. What platform are you playing on? - Xbox One
3. What’s your gamertag? - Guan Two Three
4. What region are you playing from?****- USA

> 2533274811387248;3:
> IS this going to be the official thread for this? If so, here’s my info:
>
> 1. What is the issue? - I won the UNSC skin from the twitter event. After downloading it, the option to activate it never appeared.
> 2. What platform are you playing on? - Xbox One
> 3. What’s your gamertag? - Guan Two Three
> 4. What region are you playing from?****- USA

Can you give this another go, and see if you now own the ‘Custom Paint Jobs’ from the store?

> 2535468286260497;4:
> > 2533274811387248;3:
> > IS this going to be the official thread for this? If so, here’s my info:
> >
> > 1. What is the issue? - I won the UNSC skin from the twitter event. After downloading it, the option to activate it never appeared.
> > 2. What platform are you playing on? - Xbox One
> > 3. What’s your gamertag? - Guan Two Three
> > 4. What region are you playing from?****- USA
>
> Can you give this another go, and see if you now own the ‘Custom Paint Jobs’ from the store?

I went to the XBL store and installed it from there. And the skin still does not appear in my Options menu.

I know there’s a glitch that prevents you from using it without owning the Banished skin but I thought that had been corrected in the last update.

> 2533274811387248;5:
> > 2535468286260497;4:
> > > 2533274811387248;3:
> > > IS this going to be the official thread for this? If so, here’s my info:
> > >
> > > 1. What is the issue? - I won the UNSC skin from the twitter event. After downloading it, the option to activate it never appeared.
> > > 2. What platform are you playing on? - Xbox One
> > > 3. What’s your gamertag? - Guan Two Three
> > > 4. What region are you playing from?****- USA
> >
> > Can you give this another go, and see if you now own the ‘Custom Paint Jobs’ from the store?
>
> I went to the XBL store and installed it from there. And the skin still does not appear in my Options menu.
>
> I know there’s a glitch that prevents you from using it without owning the Banished skin but I thought that had been corrected in the last update.

After installing it, did you restart your client? The Banished skin thing shouldn’t be affecting you.

> 2535468286260497;6:
> > 2533274811387248;5:
> > > 2535468286260497;4:
> > > > 2533274811387248;3:
> > > > IS this going to be the official thread for this? If so, here’s my info:
> > > >
> > > > 1. What is the issue? - I won the UNSC skin from the twitter event. After downloading it, the option to activate it never appeared.
> > > > 2. What platform are you playing on? - Xbox One
> > > > 3. What’s your gamertag? - Guan Two Three
> > > > 4. What region are you playing from?****- USA
> > >
> > > Can you give this another go, and see if you now own the ‘Custom Paint Jobs’ from the store?
> >
> > I went to the XBL store and installed it from there. And the skin still does not appear in my Options menu.
> >
> > I know there’s a glitch that prevents you from using it without owning the Banished skin but I thought that had been corrected in the last update.
>
> After installing it, did you restart your client? The Banished skin thing shouldn’t be affecting you.

Looks like the current update fixed the issue. The menu option finally appeared.