UNSC Avatar T-Shirt Code Give Away

To those of you willing to guess some of the letters/numbers. Good luck!
Also, if you manage to redeem the code could you post here saying you got it?
Just curious to see if anyone has managed to redeem them :slight_smile:

Male Avatar Shirt Code:
X9_J3-JHWF8-JBFXG-49KBP-YW2V4

Female Avatar Shirt Code:
7Q_8X-GHYQB-WJJXR-GWVY8-PHCQ8
83_QX-MHPV6-X7MMF-JMM9V-RW4PJ

correct me if im wrong, but having 3 dashes would leave 46,656 different possibilities for the codes… in other words no one is gana get it.

Two would be 1,296.

One would be 36

If you are gana have that many dashes (more than one) you need a puzzle with it to make is realistically possible.

We aren’t computers OP. :I

OP, there are way too many possibilities for this.

> correct me if im wrong, but having 3 dashes would leave 46,656 different possibilities for the codes… in other words no one is gana get it.

Terrible with this kinda stuff but I took them out. Only one to guess. Thanks for telling me! :slight_smile:

Silly, silly me.

Well you only need to guess one of them correctly to get that item. So it doesn’t really matter.

Male was a K? and it seems to have been used. (2nd guess, ;))

> > correct me if im wrong, but having 3 dashes would leave 46,656 different possibilities for the codes… in other words no one is gana get it.
>
> Terrible with this kinda stuff but I took them out. Only one to guess. Thanks for telling me! :slight_smile:
>
> Silly, silly me.

No problem, and i managed to get the male one! Thanks! :smiley:

> > > correct me if im wrong, but having 3 dashes would leave 46,656 different possibilities for the codes… in other words no one is gana get it.
> >
> > Terrible with this kinda stuff but I took them out. Only one to guess. Thanks for telling me! :slight_smile:
> >
> > Silly, silly me.
>
> No problem, and i managed to get the male one! Thanks! :smiley:

Congrats!

Snaged a female one. Thanks!

> Snaged a female one. Thanks!

Congrats and no problem :slight_smile:

Well, seeing as I don’t need this…

Female Avatar Shirt:
6CM62-YFBRT-CR4TF-XDJFR-6FVHC

Male Avatar Shirt
P29MR-YBJWK-VK8TD-GQDJV-GBFG2

> Well, seeing as I don’t need this…
>
> Female Avatar Shirt:
> 6CM62-YFBRT-CR4TF-XDJFR-6FVHC

Here’s another female one.
DQ3VK-TWTVK-FKJJ9-TC9XT-3M4KZ

I got the shirt when I bought my Halo 4 LE controller so I definitely don’t need it.

Does anyone have a code I can have? :3

> Does anyone have a code I can have? :3

Unless they’ve been used already, try the ones posted. Other than that I think you’re outta luck for now :stuck_out_tongue:

If someone still has a male code, I’d be willing to trade for a male code of my current avatar shirt. They were giving away Halo 4 iHeart Radio shirts at NYCC and I snagged a few extra codes.