UNSC And Covenant Weapons Could Still Be In Halo 4

There are many ways this can work. First off, Master Chief is on a UNSC Frigate. Now, lets forget about that for a moment. There could still be other ways. What if the threat came to Earth/Elite places? Or (the better way this could work) what if the UNSC and Elites picked up Cortana’s signal and go looking for them? They land near the frigate and they uncover the new enemies? This could work like Halo 2’s campaign was. From both John’s perspective and The Arbiter’s. Chief has his supply of weapons from the enemy and the frigate, and Arbiter has his Covenant and UNSC weapons as they fight and look for Chief and Cortana, while maybe doing some other objectives.

Oh, and this:

> > The UNSC and the elites have started a HUGE search for Master Cheif and they come in around half way through the campaign. Before they come in Master Chief gets his weapons and vehicles from ‘Forward unto Dawn’.
>
> Don’t forget, this is a new trilogy, it could be much larger.
>
> Halo 4- Chief gets stranded, finds a new threat, learns about it, blah blah, and during that time, the UNSC and Elites pick up Cortana’s beacon. They land there, find the threat themselves, and they are only defending themselves from the enemy while looking for Chief. You play it Halo 2-style. One story from Chief’s side, the other from Arbiter’s at the same time.
>
> 2nd game- Chief and Cortana find out more about this threat, try to stop it, etc. Towards the end, they find Chief and then he tells them about some massive plan that they need to stop.
>
> 3rd game- They all work at destroying this threat and succeed in the end. Chief and Arbiter can be doing separate things at the same time, so Halo 2 campaign style could apply to the 2nd game and this one.

I’m still concerned as to how some of the story line will work, but you’ll never know until more is shown about H4.

… Look I have seen many, many terrible theories made by people who are desperate to see the Covenant/UNSC in Halo 4,

Not saying your one of them, but this theory probally wont happen man.

Its a new game and new trilogy’

EXPECT NO Covie or UNSC

Only Flood, Forerunners, Gravemind, etc…

> … Look I have seen many, many terrible theories made by people who are desperate to see the Covenant/UNSC in Halo 4,
>
> Not saying your one of them, but this theory probally wont happen man.
>
> Its a new game and new trilogy’
>
>
> EXPECT NO Covie or UNSC
>
>
> Only Flood, Forerunners, Gravemind, etc…

Whos to say that the flood will be there?

Frankie has stated that the Chief will get some weapons from the Forward Unto Dawn, so UNSC weapons will be there.

> … Look I have seen many, many terrible theories made by people who are desperate to see the Covenant/UNSC in Halo 4,
>
>
>
>
>
>

I’ve gotta say though, if you ask me, this seems like the best way to keep these in and make a great story-line.

> > … Look I have seen many, many terrible theories made by people who are desperate to see the Covenant/UNSC in Halo 4,
> >
> > Not saying your one of them, but this theory probally wont happen man.
> >
> > Its a new game and new trilogy’
> >
> >
> > EXPECT NO Covie or UNSC
> >
> >
> > Only Flood, Forerunners, Gravemind, etc…
>
> Whos to say that the flood will be there?

Read my friend "ajw34307"s theory, its all legit evidence and reasonable, all making PERFECT sense

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/5/t/21498.aspx

> Frankie has stated that the Chief will get some weapons from the Forward Unto Dawn, so UNSC weapons will be there.

Did this guy read the thread?

>
>
>
>
>
>

Oh, and new trilogy doesn’t mean everything has to be super extremely different.

> > … Look I have seen many, many terrible theories made by people who are desperate to see the Covenant/UNSC in Halo 4,
> >
> > Not saying your one of them, but this theory probally wont happen man.
> >
> > Its a new game and new trilogy’
> >
> >
> > EXPECT NO Covie or UNSC
> >
> >
> > Only Flood, Forerunners, Gravemind, etc…
>
> Oh, and new trilogy doesn’t mean everything has to be super extremely different.

True, i know that, but its not gonna be all the same either like i said

Being a little of the same means like same controls almost, mabey a few weps from original trilogy, i dont know

just saying man, its a new world, a forerunner world

you can expect forerunner tech, vehicles/air craft, and weps

I don’t care if UNSC and Covenant weapons aren’t in the Campaign. What I do care about is their presence in Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. Everyone knows that Multiplayer isn’t canon, so it wouldn’t hurt anyone to include all the weapons from every previous Halo game :3

> I don’t care if UNSC and Covenant weapons aren’t in the Campaign. What I do care about is their presence in Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. Everyone knows that Multiplayer isn’t canon, so it wouldn’t hurt anyone to include all the weapons from every previous Halo game :3

It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs through hordes of enemies and blasting my way through anything that tries to stop me from trying to abort their entire species.

> > I don’t care if UNSC and Covenant weapons aren’t in the Campaign. What I do care about is their presence in Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. Everyone knows that Multiplayer isn’t canon, so it wouldn’t hurt anyone to include all the weapons from every previous Halo game :3
>
> It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs through hordes of enemies and blasting my way through anything that tries to stop me from trying to abort their entire species.

So… Halo: Combat Evolved isn’t Halo?

> > > I don’t care if UNSC and Covenant weapons aren’t in the Campaign. What I do care about is their presence in Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. Everyone knows that Multiplayer isn’t canon, so it wouldn’t hurt anyone to include all the weapons from every previous Halo game :3
> >
> > It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs through hordes of enemies and blasting my way through anything that tries to stop me from trying to abort their entire species.
>
> So… Halo: Combat Evolved isn’t Halo?

I don’t know how to respond to that.

> > > > I don’t care if UNSC and Covenant weapons aren’t in the Campaign. What I do care about is their presence in Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. Everyone knows that Multiplayer isn’t canon, so it wouldn’t hurt anyone to include all the weapons from every previous Halo game :3
> > >
> > > It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs through hordes of enemies and blasting my way through anything that tries to stop me from trying to abort their entire species.
> >
> > So… Halo: Combat Evolved isn’t Halo?
>
> I don’t know how to respond to that.

You just said, “It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs…” which implies that you don’t consider Halo: Combat Evolved a Halo game.

> I’m still concerned as to how some of the story line will work, but you’ll never know until more is shown about H4.

My thoughts exactly. I am nervous if they are abandoning the relative safety of the UNSC and Covenant to explore different avenues. I see it working one of two ways: Really well, or something gone horribly wrong.

> > > > > I don’t care if UNSC and Covenant weapons aren’t in the Campaign. What I do care about is their presence in Matchmaking, Custom Games, and Forge. Everyone knows that Multiplayer isn’t canon, so it wouldn’t hurt anyone to include all the weapons from every previous Halo game :3
> > > >
> > > > It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs through hordes of enemies and blasting my way through anything that tries to stop me from trying to abort their entire species.
> > >
> > > So… Halo: Combat Evolved isn’t Halo?
> >
> > I don’t know how to respond to that.
>
> You just said, “It’s not Halo unless I’m dual wielding SMGs…” which implies that you don’t consider Halo: Combat Evolved a Halo game.

Why so serious?

You wanna know how I got these scars?

>
>
>
>
>
>

We don’t know what’s in this shield world, and it’s 100% plausible that the UNSC could find Master Chief’s beacon. I have to agree, he’s on a UNSC frigate that probably has a lot of weaponry on it. 343 has to find a canon way to include weapons, because I honestly can’t see us getting a completely new arsenal of Forerunner weapons.

>
>
>
>
>
>

I am pretty certain that there will be UNSC weapons, not logical for them to be laying around everywhere but for gameplay purposes I can see it happening.

If thers no covenant in halo 4s campaign i thinks its just gonna ruin it