UNSC air vehicles? 343... I am disappoint...

With the maps clearly being better suited for vehicular gameplay then previous installments of the franchise, having human air vehicles I would think would be a top priority. Especially with three separate forge maps to utilize, that would be a forgers wonderland. I cannot tell you how many custom games I have plays that used the Hornet and even more that used the Falcon and all of them were incredibly fun. So my question is why are there no UNSC air vehicles? Its a total downgrade from previous games! Clearly the Falcon is already coded in the engine, why not update it and include it? You don’t even have to update it, it looked fine in Reach and im sure it would function perfectly well in Halo 4 as well.

Did they remove it for Multiplayer reasons? I mean, I can see why they would not want the Falcon in MP for balance issues, but have they totally forgotten about us custom gamers? I can know think of SO many things I can do with a Falcon, Dominion combo. Why not include it? It just really disappoints me.

Maybe they are waiting for the big reveal of a new air vehicle or something, but this late? Its less than 2 weeks away and still no sign of UNSC vehicles leaves me with little optimism about the air vehicles. Using only Banshees will get incredibly stale very fast.

Sorry about another air vehicle complaint thread but I feel this is a big issue and should be addressed by 343.

they probobly didnt utilize the falcon because it was to slow for h4’s gameplay, but why they didn’t make a new UNSC flying vehicle is beyond me.

> they probobly didnt utilize the falcon because it was to slow for h4’s gameplay, but why they didn’t make a new UNSC flying vehicle is beyond me.

Slow? The Falcon could outfly a Banshee. I could get around the map insanely fast. To remove an entire vehicle instead of tweaking it for their needs is completely rediculous.

Lack of evidence is not evidence to the contrary.

We haven’t had a word on UNSC air vehicles (in multiplayer) yet.
True.

Those vehicles were not present in the forge list represented in the bulletin.
True.

BS Angel said something along the lines that she might had missed something from the list… The list looked pretty complete to me, but to think we know she teases the community a lot…

Then maybe, just maybe, there is still a chance.

> > they probobly didnt utilize the falcon because it was to slow for h4’s gameplay, but why they didn’t make a new UNSC flying vehicle is beyond me.
>
> Slow? The Falcon could outfly a Banshee. I could get around the map insanely fast. To remove an entire vehicle instead of tweaking it for their needs is completely rediculous.

by that i ment slow for H4’s gameplay, fast for halo reach gameplay

> Lack of evidence is not evidence to the contrary.

I have heard from a few people the list in Forge is the final list for vehicles. They could have been BS’ing me, but if its true, then I am a bit miffed. And no reveal this late is kind of skeptical.

> > > they probobly didnt utilize the falcon because it was to slow for h4’s gameplay, but why they didn’t make a new UNSC flying vehicle is beyond me.
> >
> > Slow? The Falcon could outfly a Banshee. I could get around the map insanely fast. To remove an entire vehicle instead of tweaking it for their needs is completely rediculous.
>
> by that i ment slow for H4’s gameplay, fast for halo reach gameplay

But even for Halo 4 its not that slow. The only thing I see that speeds up the tempo of Halo 4 is Sprint as default. Not sure if base running speed is sped up as well, but 5 don’t think either of those really means Falcon should be taken out. Besides, whether its too slow or not doesn’t matter in customs.

> > Lack of evidence is not evidence to the contrary.
>
> I have heard from a few people the list in Forge is the final list for vehicles. They could have been BS’ing me, but if its true, then I am a bit miffed. And no reveal this late is kind of skeptical.

Well, we’ll just have to wait and see then, but something tells me there was something omitted from that list because it would be considered a spoiler.

> > > Lack of evidence is not evidence to the contrary.
> >
> > I have heard from a few people the list in Forge is the final list for vehicles. They could have been BS’ing me, but if its true, then I am a bit miffed. And no reveal this late is kind of skeptical.
>
> Well, we’ll just have to wait and see then, but something tells me there was something omitted from that list because it would be considered a spoiler.

:open_mouth:

> > > Lack of evidence is not evidence to the contrary.
> >
> > I have heard from a few people the list in Forge is the final list for vehicles. They could have been BS’ing me, but if its true, then I am a bit miffed. And no reveal this late is kind of skeptical.
>
> Well, we’ll just have to wait and see then, but something tells me there was something omitted from that list because it would be considered a spoiler.

I really hope you are right. I would expect something from 343 to hold out, but I expected it a lot earlier than this (since the game is already released to a ton of people and incoming leaks galore.)