Unsc air vehicle

I’ve not played halo 5 yet and I was just wondering whether there was a unsc air vehicle in multiplayer? I’ve not seen one yet from the footage I’ve seen but I might have missed it.

> 2533274859801720;1:
> I’ve not played halo 5 yet and I was just wondering whether there was a unsc air vehicle in multiplayer? I’ve not seen one yet from the footage I’ve seen but I might have missed it.

None that I recall, maybe when BTB patch comes out but not sure at moment, think 343i were considering vehicle dlc at one point but not sure if that will ever happen since it depends on how they designed the game.

So far, none. I really miss the Falcon though. That was my All time favorite Air Vehicle in all the halo games. It was fun to fly, and amazing team vehicle for BTB. It could either wreak havoc or be and easy tripple kill. Still, was a blast.

Pretty sure there isn’t any just the Phaeton and Banshee.

A lot of people have been requesting an UNSC air vehicle. I haven’t seen one either in campaign or multiplayer, hopefully there will be in BTB or in a DLC

Josh had stated a bunch of answers a long time ago regarding that before the launch of halo 5. Basically he said that they do not have plans to have a UNSC air vehicle at launch

> 2533274868062286;6:
> Josh had stated a bunch of answers a long time ago regarding that before the launch of halo 5. Basically he said that they have to plans to have a UNSC air vehicle at launch

Except it’s past launch, the vehicle never happened at launch, at least not playable.

A part from that forerunner air vehicle then, are there any new playable vehicles of any kind in multiplayer? Reskins not counting

> 2533274829873463;7:
> > 2533274868062286;6:
> > Josh had stated a bunch of answers a long time ago regarding that before the launch of halo 5. Basically he said that they do not have plans to have a UNSC air vehicle at launch
>
>
> Except it’s past launch, the vehicle never happened at launch, at least not playable.

Sorry typed a little fast I have made the change to it

What bothers me most about this is they KNEW people hated not having one in Halo 4. They then teased it with the Hornet on Skyline and then brought back the Hornet for Halo 2A. You’d think that would mean they got the message and would bring a UNSC air vehicle to Halo 5. LOL NOPE. Instead we got the Phaeton which is just the same as the Hornet except it can do a midair dash and only fit 1 person.

Then again this IS Halo 5 after all. The game where the UNSC barely even appears at all. No Marines, no ODSTs, no large ships, only two or three small appearances of the Infinity and no Sgt. Stacker or Chips.