UNSC Air superiority?

When Halo 4 came out I was surprised about the lack of Human aircraft in the multiplayer witch only included banshee for aircraft. Like the Falcon or the Hornet And a few of my friend and I was disappointed in Halo and 343 for forgetting such for me such awesome aircraft the could if used correctly could dominate the sky’s or wreaking havoc on ground troops Don’t get me wrong the banshee is a decent craft the fuel rod cannon and take out most contacts in one or two strafes but the as the hole it just felt to weak and for most of use just a pain in the side of your back and the banshee being a easy pray for most mounted weapon systems and shoulder launched missile(and the sniper) and with air superiority being a major part of the halo universe(may being the factor witch keeps of planet form being glassed) and with me being a glass half full kind of guy i hope the halo 5 will being about the falcon the quick deadly transport VTOL,or the hard hitting nimble hornet attack craft(witch i love),or many bring about a new human aircraft to the game?

Post what aircraft you like to see in halo 5?

I am glad we have the hornet in H2A finally UNSC vehicle to use again if only it was new. I’d love to see the halo wars vulture it would be fun to use but, if it could work in Matchmaking that’s another story since it is probably about as big as a pelican I think. I heard that a vehicle in halo strike is making its way in halo 5 don’t remember the name thought check halo follower on YouTube for that i guess.

> 2533274883315279;2:
> I am glad we have the hornet in H2A finally UNSC vehicle to use again if only it was new. I’d love to see the halo wars vulture it would be fun to use but, if it could work in Matchmaking that’s another story since it is probably about as big as a pelican I think. I heard that a vehicle in halo strike is making its way in halo 5 don’t remember the name thought check halo follower on YouTube for that i guess.

> 2533274883315279;2:
> I am glad we have the hornet in H2A finally UNSC vehicle to use again if only it was new. I’d love to see the halo wars vulture it would be fun to use but, if it could work in Matchmaking that’s another story since it is probably about as big as a pelican I think. I heard that a vehicle in halo strike is making its way in halo 5 don’t remember the name thought check halo follower on YouTube for that i guess.

I agree

> 2533274883315279;2:

Its called the Kestrel VTOL, I made a post about it, and it acts like a UNSC ghost thing.

Im thinking sabres like in reach but online, wanted this for a while now. Maybe a weekend playlist like griffball was.

> 2533274883315279;2:

i would love the be the cockpit in one of thous powerhouses being a flying tank much like the pelican expect with a bigger gun and it would be awesome to fly a saber,longsword,and shortsword. But then i was think why stop at fighter and cargo ship?why not make destroyers,frigates,or corvettes,and other ships of the halo universe(including convent) usable vehicle like fighting in outer space will a another battle rage on the ground and both battlefields are depend on each other.and winning one battle can effect the ground battle of the space battle.

> 2533275031607977;5:
> > 2533274883315279;2:
> > I am glad we have the hornet in H2A finally UNSC vehicle to use again if only it was new. I’d love to see the halo wars vulture it would be fun to use but, if it could work in Matchmaking that’s another story since it is probably about as big as a pelican I think. I heard that a vehicle in halo strike is making its way in halo 5 don’t remember the name thought check halo follower on YouTube for that i guess.
>
>
> Its called the Kestrel VTOL, I made a post about it, and it acts like a UNSC ghost thing.

Its not a Ghost thing its more related to the banshee (machine guns, missile launcher, pilot only)

> 2535458803198156;7:
> > 2533274883315279;2:
> > I am glad we have the hornet in H2A finally UNSC vehicle to use again if only it was new. I’d love to see the halo wars vulture it would be fun to use but, if it could work in Matchmaking that’s another story since it is probably about as big as a pelican I think. I heard that a vehicle in halo strike is making its way in halo 5 don’t remember the name thought check halo follower on YouTube for that i guess.
>
>
> i would love the be the cockpit in one of thous powerhouses being a flying tank much like the pelican expect with a bigger gun and it would be awesome to fly a saber,longsword,and shortsword. But then i was think why stop at fighter and cargo ship?why not make destroyers,frigates,or corvettes,and other ships of the halo universe(including convent) usable vehicle like fighting in outer space will a another battle rage on the ground and both battlefields are depend on each other.and winning one battle can effect the ground battle of the space battle.

That is a nice idea @TheFallen Steel

@Sir TurdNuggets Thank you it’s hard putting you ideas out there and hoping that people will agree with them and find your post interesting so thanks!