UNSC Air Force and ODSTs Recruiting!

My company is currently recruiting for the Air Force and ODSTs. We are a diverse group that by now does a lot of raids and matchmaking. We are quite serious in our Air Force as there are hings you have to learn. In ODSTs there is training but mainly matchmaking. We are a tactical group that has nothing to lose and lots to gain! Message me today to enlist!

[FlamingBaconMK please do not respond to this forum. I do not want to merge with Sierra.]

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535412135124510;1:
> My company is currently recruiting for the Air Force and ODSTs. We are a diverse group that by now does a lot of raids and matchmaking. We are quite serious in our Air Force as there are hings you have to learn. In ODSTs there is training but mainly matchmaking. We are a tactical group that has nothing to lose and lots to gain! Message me today to enlist!
>
> [FlamingBaconMK please do not respond to this forum. I do not want to merge with Sierra.]

Hello, I’m from Sierra Company, a highly competitive milsim clan exclusively on Halo 5. You should consider a merger. We have roughly 35 members and pride ourselves in fair play and active members who pull their weight in battle. I’m going to assume you know a little bit about the military community, which has been on Halo since at least Halo 3. People who want a more tactical and serious approach to Halo join milsim clans, which are not dedicated to Achilles, have ranking systems, and do clan vs clan matches called raids.
What sets Sierra apart is that we use military tactics adapted onto Halo as well as tactics commonly used by milsim groups on other games like Arma 3. Our leaders have experience, and our members are actually enjoyable to play with.

Some things that set us apart from other groups:
-Every person in Sierra Company has either a microphone or a radio app called Zello which is just as good. Communication is key.
-We win 93% of our matches overall including raids, Arena, Warzone, and clan battles. We win 85% of our raids. And that figure will climb as we expand our member count and improve training.
-We have allies we play with and scrim against on a weekly basis.
-We’re serious most of the time, but rowdy during casual customs or casual matchmaking.
-Most people here are on daily. We have about 40 members and consistently pull full lobbies (16 players) without the help of allies. And we’re growing.

If you’d like to sign up, have questions, or want to play a few matches send me an XBL message.

Have a nice day.
FlamingBaconMK
Sierra Company, O-5

Did you read the last line of the bloody forum? Or do you not even read it at all?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535412135124510;3:
> Did you read the last line of the bloody forum? Or do you not even read it at all?

The truth is that I can’t read at all.

> 2533274959913762;4:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535412135124510;3:
> > Did you read the last line of the bloody forum? Or do you not even read it at all?
>
> The truth is that I can’t read at all.
>

I find that Ironic, as you can write a 150+ Word essay on why I should Join your company. Also, I though you could only post your recruitment message once, on it’s own forum, and not copy paste it everywhere.