Unsaved progress

So I’m having problems with halo 2 not saving my campaign progress. I’ll save and quit and I’ll come back to continue and have to restart the mission from the beginning. I even had a instance where I save and quit and had to repeat the previous mission

Yeah, happens to me as well. No fix as far as I know.

It’d also be nice if I could get my Achivements for completing the missions too

You’re asking too much! :slight_smile: I have a couple of them blocked myself.
I really want to love this game but it’s at “Early Access” development status right now. Patience…

> 2533274993116327;3:
> It’d also be nice if I could get my Achivements for completing the missions too

> 2737009059255738;4:
> You’re asking too much! :slight_smile: I have a couple of them blocked myself.
> I really want to love this game but it’s at “Early Access” development status right now. Patience…
>
>
>
> > 2533274993116327;3:
> > It’d also be nice if I could get my Achivements for completing the missions too

So what you’re telling me is to just wait it out and I’ll randomly get all of them

It keeps losing my progress as well. Now I’m paranoid about completing every mission and leaving my xbone on when I’m too tired. It’s the real old-school experience.

> 2533274993116327;5:
> > 2737009059255738;4:
> > You’re asking too much! :slight_smile: I have a couple of them blocked myself.
> > I really want to love this game but it’s at “Early Access” development status right now. Patience…
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274993116327;3:
> > > It’d also be nice if I could get my Achivements for completing the missions too
>
>
> So what you’re telling me is to just wait it out and I’ll randomly get all of them

No, no… I don’t know what the hell is gonna happen…
But I’ve read in other posts that this behavior has occurred with other games before. Most of them say that they get eventually unlocked.
I don’t know if because of patches, or if it’s server-related. I’ve tried to repeat the mission for some of my locked achievements but it didn’t work. Some of them are not repeatable either so… Waiting is the only thing we can do by now, I guess.

Same, never saves Checkpoints where “Save/Quit” means absolutely nothing…always restarts the level.
Achievements aren’t registering either =[
With multi not working as well, I’m very sad I activated my LIVE Gold for this game

looks like campaign glitches Halo 2 have been fixed will have to replay levels again for the achievements to pop will try halo 4 next

> 2533274820114146;9:
> looks like campaign glitches Halo 2 have been fixed will have to replay levels again for the achievements to pop will try halo 4 next

did they really fix it?

At first I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I’m getting tired of having to put in a half an hour so I can get to the spot I last left off at.

It’s not just Halo 2, I’m having the same problem with Halo: CEA I’m just not motivated to play anymore until this is fixed.

Since it’s still happening I’m going to keep talking about it. I’ve also noticed that not all levels register as being completed, meaning I will have to do them again. Is this what they’re talking about when they say “replay value”? Also, when it does let me pick up where I left off, the screen is black and I can hear sounds, but I won’t get any video until I toggle between the old graphics and the new ones.

I attempted halo 3 and halo ce, I noticed that in addition to the loading circle at the bottom there was also a loading bar above the level that wasnt in halo 2A. So its just not registering my levels

It hasn’t restarted my progress since the last update. Now the thing crashes to the dashboard the first time I go to resume a game. After that it works fine until the next day. I can tell when it’s going to crash, the circular asteroid load screen takes longer and when you get to the UI it flickers a couple times. I guess this is better.

Still no restarts since the last update and it hasn’t crashed to the dashboard in a couple of days! Tomorrow I’m going to try the multiplayer!

I’m crashing to the dashboard when i start to resume a playlist