UNRELIABLE MATCHMAKING

the tittle speak for itself i have an issue with warzone i love the battle of noctus its my favorite map however over the past 2 days the servers are systematically taking away that map from me and it ain’t the first time it happens why? i don’t have a clue! and it -Yoink!- me off cause i just wanna have fun also i hate the 3 other maps so much that i end up been banned cause i was quitting the game too often hold on! I’m a beginner its not my fault if the only map that giving me some kind of happiness right now is the battle of noctus i think it would’ve been better if at the end of each matchmaking the next map was announced while still in the lobby so you can decide if you wanna stay or leave instead its not fair how its set up cause the maps are picked by random and you can’t quit without exposing yourself to a ban that has to change 343 INDUSTRIES BRING BACK MY BATTLE OF NOCTUS AND FIX THE -Yoink!- CONNECTION DROPPING CAUSE ITS IRRITATING!!! if anyone else know why the game won’t let me start the battle of noctus or if you have any issue with the matchmaking feel free to answer

> 2535472210178215;1:
> the tittle speak for itself i have an issue with warzone i love the battle of noctus its my favorite map however over the past 2 days the servers are systematically taking away that map from me and it ain’t the first time it happens why? i don’t have a clue! and it -Yoink!- me off cause i just wanna have fun also i hate the 3 other maps so much that i end up been banned cause i was quitting the game too often hold on! I’m a beginner its not my fault if the only map that giving me some kind of happiness right now is the battle of noctus i think it would’ve been better if at the end of each matchmaking the next map was announced while still in the lobby so you can decide if you wanna stay or leave instead its not fair how its set up cause the maps are picked by random and you can’t quit without exposing yourself to a ban that has to change 343 INDUSTRIES BRING BACK MY BATTLE OF NOCTUS AND FIX THE -Yoink!- CONNECTION DROPPING CAUSE ITS IRRITATING!!! if anyone else know why the game won’t let me start the battle of noctus or if you have any issue with the matchmaking feel free to answer

It is absolutely 100% your fault, you deserve the banhammer if you quit matches because you don’t like the maps.

To be fair, the maps are on rotation and you shouldn’t be quitting just because you don’t like any of the other maps.

Played 12 games of Warzone today on the following maps:

• Noctus - Stormbreak - Noctus - Arc - Stormbreak - Stormbreak - Stormbreak - Apex 7 - Arc - Noctus - Apex 7 - Stormbreak
    For me, the problem isn’t that certain maps seem to be weighted or others aren’t played enough, its a simple case of there not being enough maps on rotation in the first place. Warzone is supposed to be their cash cow but they can’t even get that right, and the lack of map variety is making the game stale and boring.

Honestly never had this problem

I feel that sometimes ill play the same map 4 out of 5 times and it gets repetative

> 2533274806195358;2:
> > 2535472210178215;1:
> > the tittle speak for itself i have an issue with warzone i love the battle of noctus its my favorite map however over the past 2 days the servers are systematically taking away that map from me and it ain’t the first time it happens why? i don’t have a clue! and it -Yoink!- me off cause i just wanna have fun also i hate the 3 other maps so much that i end up been banned cause i was quitting the game too often hold on! I’m a beginner its not my fault if the only map that giving me some kind of happiness right now is the battle of noctus i think it would’ve been better if at the end of each matchmaking the next map was announced while still in the lobby so you can decide if you wanna stay or leave instead its not fair how its set up cause the maps are picked by random and you can’t quit without exposing yourself to a ban that has to change 343 INDUSTRIES BRING BACK MY BATTLE OF NOCTUS AND FIX THE -Yoink!- CONNECTION DROPPING CAUSE ITS IRRITATING!!! if anyone else know why the game won’t let me start the battle of noctus or if you have any issue with the matchmaking feel free to answer
>
>
> It is absolutely 100% your fault, you deserve the banhammer if you quit matches because you don’t like the maps.

For real. How are you going to get better at the other maps if you don’t play them?

the map rotation is fine, i just hate playing the same map 2 or 3 times in a row, and dont even start talking about how the matchmaker decides that if you have 4 or more people you should get matched against full teams. the only way that you should get matched against teams of 9+ is if you have 9+ yourself, not going into warzone with 5 people