Unreleased / Hidden Specializations?

A buddy of mine on Live knows quite a bit about Halo in general. He mentioned that there are 2 “hidden” specializations that no one has access too which puts the max rank at “150”? That would make more sense of a max rank of 150. I mean 130 just seems so random. 8 Specializations also seems to be random. 10 would make more sense as well… Anyone know or heard anything about these?

I’m getting really close to 130 now and should be there soon however if this is true I can for see an opportunity for Moneysoft and 343 to make us pay microsoft points to have access to these if they truly exist.

best not to believe him if he doesn’t cite a legitimate source

Ask your buddy for his source. :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember an article about a month before launch and they said there were 10 specs, I am assuming Teleporter and Hacker were the other two, but didnt make the cut into the final game.

http://guiltyspark.org/

So new stuff was found in the code of the game by modders and hackers according to this… It would make sense that these could only be obtained through specializations if they are real…

> http://guiltyspark.org/
>
> So new stuff was found in the code of the game by modders and hackers according to this… It would make sense that these could only be obtained through specializations if they are real…

The teleportation just looks like an early version of thruster pack.

The hacker ability looks fun though.

It’s probably a mistake, I was promised all the specialations when I first got the limited edition, it would be an insane move to suddenly delay my leveling up when I’m max rank to just randomly add them in. The ‘Halo Council’ have noticed a lot of hacks that would unlock scrapped abilities that never got used.

hacker would be BRILLIANT!! people using hardlight shields its a good way to get round it and tha, if its not in future updates then it should be as for teleport its basicaly thruster pack tbh, should be you literaly dissapear and then re-apear where ur looking at a certain distance, but the hacker looks BRILLIANT

> hacker would be BRILLIANT!! people using hardlight shields its a good way to get round it and tha, if its not in future updates then it should be as for teleport its basicaly thruster pack tbh, should be you literaly dissapear and then re-apear where ur looking at a certain distance, but the hacker looks BRILLIANT

Hacker looks legit. I would love to use it against someone using a jetpack and watch them fall ever so slowly to death hahaha.

No I doubt they’ll be up for grabs. They look waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy to OP. It doesn’t matter how much they could nerf it, they will still be OP. I’d use teleport for jet pack, hacker would be very deadly in itself. Op to the max.

hacker looks cool, but teleporter just looks like a buggy version of T-Pack

These are just hidden armor abilities that didn’t make the cut. There is a video on them actually being used. Kinda old.

> It’s probably a mistake, I was promised all the specialations when I first got the limited edition, it would be an insane move to suddenly delay my leveling up when I’m max rank to just randomly add them in. The ‘Halo Council’ have noticed a lot of hacks that would unlock scrapped abilities that never got used.

No they are AA’s. I could see hacker being used <mark>IF</mark> they nerfed it to something like this. Make it like “bugs” are the hackers, the bugs get to the target by a incineration cannon like shot with the cannon’s travel time. This would mean it would become a short range AA and would have more limited uses. I could see teleport used if they made it have a 3-4 second “drop time” for your gun (means you have to wait to fire) where you pick it up and have its travel distance halved. Meaning it is a better get away AA (larger travel distance/speed than the TP) but if you run into others = death.

> > It’s probably a mistake, I was promised all the specialations when I first got the limited edition, it would be an insane move to suddenly delay my leveling up when I’m max rank to just randomly add them in. The ‘Halo Council’ have noticed a lot of hacks that would unlock scrapped abilities that never got used.
>
> No they are AA’s. I could see hacker being used <mark>IF</mark> they nerfed it to something like this. Make it like “bugs” are the hackers, the bugs get to the target by a incineration cannon like shot with the cannon’s travel time. This would mean it would become a short range AA and would have more limited uses. I could see teleport used if they made it have a 3-4 second “drop time” for your gun (means you have to wait to fire) where you pick it up and have its travel distance halved. Meaning it is a better get away AA (larger travel distance/speed than the TP) but if you run into others = death.

Exactly. 343 could easily patch these into the game through dlc updates or something. I bet we see these in the next year as specializations

I hope they put in new specializations in the next couple years. Those two could be really great with some work.

The teleporter would have to be a little more like what the Promethean Knights do, etc.

After Inheritor SR 130 is a bad joke. Hopefully they raise it soon.
Many people have quit playing that would otherwise still be playing and ranking up more.

Hacker should not be in the game. Everybody would use it, and no one would be able to actually use their AA.

If Hacker was in the game, why not just remove AA’s completely?

I really doubt it teleport is too powerful

> After Inheritor SR 130 is a bad joke. Hopefully they raise it soon.
> Many people have quit playing that would otherwise still be playing and ranking up more.

I said this a while ago.

The only fun I have left are Challenges and Commendations, now that I’m SR130.

So sad :frowning:

Its a hack.