Unreasonable banning

I played a match went 16 kills to 8 deaths i come off and all of a sudden im banned for 30 mins and 14 secs now i understand i left a few games like 2 to 3 hours ago due to the fact that i always get a team of noobs then i came on left a game because of other people leaving and then played this finnished it and got banned i want unbanning and compensation for wasting my time because i bet im not the only person this happens too

Please use the “The Official Why I Was Banned” thread to discuss ban related issues.

All bans on Halo 5 are generated from an automated system that monitors your game behaviour, so no exceptions for bans can be made, nor can any bans be undone. You’ll have to wait for your ban duration to end.

> 2535472436418400;1:
> I played a match went 16 kills to 8 deaths i come off and all of a sudden im banned for 30 mins and 14 secs now i understand i left a few games like 2 to 3 hours ago due to the fact that i always get a team of noobs then i came on left a game because of other people leaving and then played this finnished it and got banned i want unbanning and compensation for wasting my time because i bet im not the only person this happens too

You have quit 7 games today, I didn’t go back any farther so you were justly banned. And as to your demands…Lol.

> 2533274884447055;2:
> Please use the “The Official Why I Was Banned” thread to discuss ban related issues.
>
> All bans on Halo 5 are generated from an automated system that monitors your game behaviour, so no exceptions for bans can be made, nor can any bans be undone. You’ll have to wait for your ban duration to end.

What he said.