Unplayable lag with GTX 670

Hey everyone I’m getting massive lag and complete system lockups. I have a i7 3770k, GTX 670, and on windows 10. The ingame options don’t seem to change FPS much, how can I fix this issue?
I poked around Nvidia control panel but nothing seems to help

Im having the sam issues, im running a much beefier system but its still struggling, gtx 1060 6gb OC, i5 7600, 16gb ddr4 ram, i dont think its the computers but the game servers (heres hoping)

i just dont get it, even if I set the resoulation to like 70% it barely changes anything…

I can’t even login to the game. Stuck at the main menu and it keeps telling me it can’t log me in to Xbox live.

I am good in solo games, but then massive lag in multiplayer. Can’t even move/play cards in Blitz. Off to bed and hope they can do what they have to for it to be playable tomorrow morning. Got good games in, so not depressed yet. Part of launches.

Aye single player runs like a dream, multiplayer of any kind is choppy for whoever is not the host, and my buddy will DC from any deathmatch.

Server side issue, not your hardware. let them iron out the bugs.

I’ve got a friend whos also has this bug that is preventing us from doing Co-op :(. I however with an 980 do not have this issue.

do you use 144hz monitors ? if u use it change it to 59hz it may help. this help me a lot

Did you upgrade you Nvidia Drivers? Because that IS the problem; at least in my case. I downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers for Halo Wars and it rendered the game unplayable with freezes and crashes. Downgraded it to the January driver and it works fine.

> 2535432964706433;9:
> Did you upgrade you Nvidia Drivers? Because that IS the problem; at least in my case. I downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers for Halo Wars and it rendered the game unplayable with freezes and crashes. Downgraded it to the January driver and it works fine.

i was running on outdated drivers to begin with, forgot to update drivers, but even now after updating, the game still struggles

Has anyone found an answer to this? My buddy is also having the same issue. Hes up to date with Nvidia drivers and his pc is above the min requirements and hes also using a GTX 670 on windows 10 64 bit.

Its still stuttering and crashing, any response from the support pls?

So it turns out the game was using my other graphics card and was causing the crashes/stuttering.

Turning on SLI seemed to of solved the issue