Unopened Req Packs

Thoughts|Suggestions please…
I’m currently working towards finishing Silver Packs and have roughly 120 unopened packs (Silver/Commendation/Gold). I only purchase Silver when I accumulate enough points. I haven’t opened any awarded packs due to the thought that it would be in my best interest to hold off till the Silver Packs (Rare/Uncommon) Reqs have been obtained. Agree? Thanks in advance.

Wow, when you finally do get them open that’ll be one big session!
I would suggest opening up your silvers now, and also commendation/promotion packs until such time as you have all the reqs unlocked to rare level. Then the fun stuff comes.

> 2550029253305683;1:
> Thoughts|Suggestions please…
> I’m currently working towards finishing Silver Packs and have roughly 120 unopened packs (Silver/Commendation/Gold). I only purchase Silver when I accumulate enough points. I haven’t opened any awarded packs due to the thought that it would be in my best interest to hold off till the Silver Packs (Rare/Uncommon) Reqs have been obtained. Agree? Thanks in advance.

Man i thought i was the only one doing this… I still have around 152 packs that i dont want to open yet. Plus i have around 570k req points. i believe it could be a good strategy to open the silvers and then just use the awarded/special update packs to add to the number of reqs from that pack… Dont know about anyone else but when i have opened awarded/special updated packs in the past, i didnt get the certification for the new reqs, i only got one or two the the new weapons. Useless if you dont get the cert to bring it on to the field…

It kinda sucks that you may get lower than ultra rare from gold packs but legendary reqs are amazing. So its worth trying to get some… I’d pop all the silvers and Commendation packs that you have. Then go to gold packs… and hope for the best… other wise you’ll be playing with mostly crap for a long time…

Sorry to disappoint, but Silver/Commendation packs don’t unlock anything permanent… You’ll have just a lot of packs to open.

Thank you all for your comments/suggestions. With all the silver/commendation packs I have I could possibly close out the uncommon/rare Reqs.

edit: good to know that others are hoarding

> 2550029253305683;6:
> Thank you all for your comments/suggestions. With all the silver/commendation packs I have I could possibly close out the uncommon/rare Reqs.

You won’t. They don’t unlock anything permanent, you’ll just get some single use boosts, power weapons and vehicles.
Oh, and emblems from commendations.

PS. There are those “silver warzone packs” for daily winning, even if they are called Silver, you don’t get anything permanently unlocked.

I would open the commendation and silver packs prior to finishing the grind. You will have more boosts and plenty of items to sell to buy more packs. it will definitely speed up your push for golds

> 2533274971171822;5:
> Sorry to disappoint, but Silver/Commendation packs don’t unlock anything permanent… You’ll have just a lot of packs to open.

Silvers most certainly do. Armor/Helmets/Assassinations etc

> 2550029253305683;9:
> > 2533274971171822;5:
> > Sorry to disappoint, but Silver/Commendation packs don’t unlock anything permanent… You’ll have just a lot of packs to open.
>
>
> Silvers most certainly do. Armor/Helmets/Assassinations etc

Which can/will help finish your grind.

> 2533274971171822;7:
> > 2550029253305683;6:
> > Thank you all for your comments/suggestions. With all the silver/commendation packs I have I could possibly close out the uncommon/rare Reqs.
>
>
> You won’t. They don’t unlock anything permanent, you’ll just get some single use boosts, power weapons and vehicles.
> Oh, and emblems from commendations.
>
> PS. There are those “silver warzone packs” for daily winning, even if they are called Silver, you don’t get anything permanently unlocked.

Wut???

Since ive been playing H5, if i use a silver pack then i usually get a permanent (or 2) unlock such as an AR/BR (with an attachment), or a vehicle or power weapon cert…

Has this changed recently???

If it has, how do you unlock certs for weapons that you are missing???

I want to experience the joy of scrolling through 17500000 BRs and SMGs

> 2533274971171822;7:
> > 2550029253305683;6:
> > Thank you all for your comments/suggestions. With all the silver/commendation packs I have I could possibly close out the uncommon/rare Reqs.
>
>
> You won’t. They don’t unlock anything permanent, you’ll just get some single use boosts, power weapons and vehicles.
> Oh, and emblems from commendations.
>
> PS. There are those “silver warzone packs” for daily winning, even if they are called Silver, you don’t get anything permanently unlocked.

I believe Silver Packs give certs up to the rare value unless I’ve been opening the wrong ones.

> 2533274971171822;5:
> Sorry to disappoint, but Silver/Commendation packs don’t unlock anything permanent… You’ll have just a lot of packs to open.

Some victory packs do unlock stuff, commendation does not, but silver unlocks 2 permanents

> 2533274811192667;10:
> > 2550029253305683;9:
> > > 2533274971171822;5:
> > > Sorry to disappoint, but Silver/Commendation packs don’t unlock anything permanent… You’ll have just a lot of packs to open.
> >
> >
> > Silvers most certainly do. Armor/Helmets/Assassinations etc
>
>
> Which can/will help finish your grind.

I meant Silvers as the ones you get for daily wins, one of them has “silver” in the title, and is just a small pack that gets you few boosts and random single use vehicles or weapons.

> 2533274971171822;14:
> > 2533274811192667;10:
> > > 2550029253305683;9:
> > > > 2533274971171822;5:
> > > > Sorry to disappoint, but Silver/Commendation packs don’t unlock anything permanent… You’ll have just a lot of packs to open.
> > >
> > >
> > > Silvers most certainly do. Armor/Helmets/Assassinations etc
> >
> >
> > Which can/will help finish your grind.
>
>
> I meant Silvers as the ones you get for daily wins, one of them has “silver” in the title, and is just a small pack that gets you few boosts and random single use vehicles or weapons.

Way to go Palmer…

Had me all worried for nothing

-_____-

> 2533274971171822;5:

Excusez moi, monsieur, but *have you ever opened a Silver?*Silvers definitely unlock permanents.

Opened about 75 silver/daily win/commendation packs over the weekend and unlocked rare/uncommon. Terrible that there are so many emblems to get through before the ultra rare/legendary Reqs pop.

Should Warzone Premium Packs be considered the same as Gold Packs where they should not be opened till Rare Unlocks|Silver Packs are complete?