unofficial Halo:cea feedback (maybe?)

Well, the credits began to roll and I thought about the game I just beat. I had more than enough time for this because for some reason we need to see the credits for (in no order) 343i, Bungie, Gearbox, Microsoft, Certain Affinity, Halo PC, Saber, etc…did I miss any? The credits felt like an eternity…did we really need to see who Gearbox thanked?

Also, what was wrong with Johnson? It looked like the lower half of his face was stung by a swarm of bees. It reminded me of some sort of black Mario. :confused: …and did anybody else actually see him fighting next to you? I felt like he was almost no-existent in the entire campaign.

One last thing, I noticed that Cortana has been watching too many Godzilla movies lately. Her mouth movements didn’t match the audio very well. It was pretty much a constant lag the entire game.

All and all I had a good time and I am excited for the achievement clean-up/skulls/terminals/etc and then to hunt for the easter eggs of course. I would like to welcome anyone to add this feedback of mine and critique the game as well!

I agree. Although it has a few minor setbacks, It’s a great game that will keep us busy until Halo 4 comes out. The terminals, skulls, easter eggs and all the other extra stuff 343 has put in really has paid off.

Good job 343. A great way to show to us what you can do with the franchise. Can’t wait till Halo 4!

> I agree. Although it has a few minor setbacks, It’s a great game that will keep us busy until Halo 4 comes out. The terminals, skulls, easter eggs and all the other extra stuff 343 has put in really has paid off.
>
> Good job 343. A great way to show to us what you can do with the franchise. Can’t wait till Halo 4!

Anything you want to add to the feedback?