Unnanounced Halo game: what would you want

We all know 343 is a very secretive group of developers. we barely have any info on halo xb1 and the tv show. but there are some unannounced projects that are lurking in the shadows. they could be new games or something entirely different. but honestly we all know that its at least 80% sure its a game. so my question o you halo fans is What would you want this unannounced project to be about?

Personally I would hope that it would be a spin off game but in the halo cannon about the Headhunters. I’ve read about them in the books and I think they are an amazing group of spartan III and I would love to see more of them and to play as them. I would also hope that the gameplay would be heavily stealth based as well.

What about you? would you like a new game,comic,show or something else?

None of the above. Go big or go home. HALO on the big screen is coming! mark my words.

Halo 5 aside, I would love Halo Wars 2. Easily the most underrated Halo game.

Halo 2 Anniversary/HD/thing/remake/whatever, of course, but I’m starting to think it’d be better off happening after Halo 5.

> Halo 2 Anniversary/HD/thing/remake/whatever, of course, but I’m starting to think it’d be better off happening after Halo 5.

Halo trilogy HD. Halo CE (original)-3. 1080p, 60fps with Halo 3’s multiplayer, with dedicated servers on the One of course, and include all maps. That would make me a thousand times happier than another HD skin update for a single game.

i wouldnt mind seeing a halo game similar to destiny, but as far as a traditional side game i wouldnt mind seeing a game about the human vs forerunner war, the current elite civil war with the arbiter, or the forerunners vs flood.

I would love to see any spin off game, but I would prefer to see halo ODST 2

> I would love to see any spin off game, but I would prefer to see halo ODST 2

If i couldn’t have a halo game about the Headhunters then I would want this.

Halo: ODST 2 please.

> > Halo 2 Anniversary/HD/thing/remake/whatever, of course, but I’m starting to think it’d be better off happening after Halo 5.
>
> Halo trilogy HD. Halo CE (original)-3. 1080p, 60fps <mark>with Halo 3’s multiplayer</mark>, with dedicated servers on the One of course, and include all maps. That would make me a thousand times happier than another HD skin update for a single game.

That’s the part where I threw up. Worst mp out of all 3 original trilogy titles. If I have to suffer through terrible BR, no hitscan, sluggish aim acceleration, and Halo 3 maps ever again I’m just going to stop playing video games. Just the thought of Halo 2 maps with Halo 3 gameplay makes me sick.

> Halo 5 aside, I would love Halo Wars 2. Easily the most underrated Halo game.

I agree, Halo wars has a lot of potential.

> > > Halo 2 Anniversary/HD/thing/remake/whatever, of course, but I’m starting to think it’d be better off happening after Halo 5.
> >
> > Halo trilogy HD. Halo CE (original)-3. 1080p, 60fps <mark>with Halo 3’s multiplayer</mark>, with dedicated servers on the One of course, and include all maps. That would make me a thousand times happier than another HD skin update for a single game.
>
> That’s the part where I threw up. <mark>Worst mp out of all 3 original trilogy titles.</mark> If I have to suffer through terrible BR, no hitscan, sluggish aim acceleration, and Halo 3 maps ever again I’m just going to stop playing video games. Just the thought of Halo 2 maps with Halo 3 gameplay makes me sick.

In YOUR opinion.

> > > Halo 2 Anniversary/HD/thing/remake/whatever, of course, but I’m starting to think it’d be better off happening after Halo 5.
> >
> > Halo trilogy HD. Halo CE (original)-3. 1080p, 60fps <mark>with Halo 3’s multiplayer</mark>, with dedicated servers on the One of course, and include all maps. That would make me a thousand times happier than another HD skin update for a single game.
>
> That’s the part where I threw up. Worst mp out of all 3 original trilogy titles. If I have to suffer through terrible BR, no hitscan, sluggish aim acceleration, and Halo 3 maps ever again I’m just going to stop playing video games. Just the thought of Halo 2 maps with Halo 3 gameplay makes me sick.

Yup, I’d agree, but then I’d be lying. Halo CE was awesome for splitscreening. But as a console gamer, thats all it was. And Halo 2? It’s BxR, super jumps, the most OP version of the BR, OP tank, weak dual-wielding weapons, early internet adapters on consoles and NO balanced starting weapons made Halo 2 SOOO much better, amirite?

Please, I’ll defend that Halo 2 had the best maps. But that was it.

> Halo: ODST 2 please.

It’s hard to disagree with that.

I’d love to see a CGI web-series done in the same style as Spartan Op’s cutscenes or a book detailing the situation in Rio de Janeiro. We’ve got Covenant refugees living in an Earth city. I was thinking that a detective and popular Sangehili figure among the refugees could team up and try to identify the problems facing the refugees and their human neighbors. Maybe we’ve got gangs operating a black market on Covenant goods? Perhaps a common Earth substance becomes a sort of drug for the alien species living there? Is it possible that riots and protests against the refugees occur? How about humans starting to believe parts of the Great Journey, minus the whole human extermination angle Truth worked in?

Lots of potential.

^ Basically this. They don’t even need a live action movie…they could just use motion cap technology and still do a better job with the CGI. At least things could be more accurate this way (e.g. Chief and Cortana’s voice overs, size, or appearance not being that much of an influential factor on the actors, again as a result of the CGI work etc etc).

Still waiting for sangheili based game.

Pretty sure its Halo 2 Anniversary…

OPENING STATEMENT

By now most, if not all have noticed this ‘I Live Bees 2.0’ on Halo Waypoint or twitter. I already starting thinking that if it is a remake, or reboot of ‘I Love Bees’ ARG game… it would have something to do with Halo. But since it is the apparent anniversary of Halo 2, the original ‘I Love Bees’ marketing project, I say that it is a fair chance we will see Halo 2: Anniversary… or Halo: Anniversary 2, for conceptional purposes… ie Halo: CE Anniversary is also named Halo: Anniversary.

Also there are other informational clues which we gathered, along the way…

343 INDUSTRIES AND MICROSOFT DISCUSSING HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY

343 Industries and Microsoft stated they have discussed a Halo 2 Anniversary, yet it was about the right time for the franchise… they didn’t state it wasn’t planned, for a 2014 release, and proved that they are thinking about it… not for the profit, but for the experience.

Source: Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+

343 INDUSTRIES WORKING ON FOUR PROJECTS?

343 Industries stated that we are working on four projects, two of which you know about, Halo Xbox One and the Halo TV Series, and two we don’t (insert zero clues here).

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/13/halo-4-developer-working-on-other-unannounced-projects/

HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY… RELEASE AND DEVELOPMENT AT SABER INTERACTIVE!

When Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary was planned, 343 Industries gave the development, to Saber Interactive, and told them you have a year to remake this game with High-Definition graphics… they made a proxy engine, allowing for simultaneous graphics, classic and remastered. Also the game, Halo: Anniversary was only announced 4 months prior to release… Halo: Anniversary announced at E3 2011, releases November 15th, 2011. So using this data, we can assume we will get a final answer at E3 2014… of whether it is in-fact in production.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved_Anniversary#Development

HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CLUED… CERTAIN AFFINITY DODGES TWEET?

A person on twitter had asked Certain Affinity, if Halo 2 Anniversary, was in-fact, in production… to which they replied We have a lot of irons in the fire." And later they digressed and they pleaded the 5th Amendment.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556534

NEW UNANNOUNCED ‘AAA’ GAME… DEVELOPER WANTED!

There is also a request, or job opening, at 343 Industries for a developer who would be working on a Halo ‘AAA’ game… AAA games are usually the big sellers… in this case a Halo AAA is a main title, so that would only leave Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 5.

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/12/microsoft-and-343-industries-working-on-a-new-aaa-halo-game-with-online-features/

I LOVE BEES 2.0?

And now with the twitter update from Major Nelson… about bees, and then being replied by the Graeme Boyd, Social Marketing Director at 343 Industries… seems intriguing at best… but the fact that it coincides with the 10th Anniversary of Halo 2, the original marketing target… seems very coincidental.

Source: https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/421676373443239936?screen_name=majornelson

CLOSING STATEMENT

The Halo hype is about to start… with the concept art of Halo Xbox One, just released… this tease at ‘I Love Bees 2.0’… and the Microsoft Spring Showcase, in March… we are about to get a lot of news.

Halo 3 PC

I’d personally love a Win Tablet/Phone strategy game covering the early history of the Forerunner (perhaps in the vein of Sins of a Solar Empire but with menu-driven combat to make it work on the format.) More likely though it’s going to be something more “action oriented” (in whatever form this supposed project ends up in.)