Unlocks

Does anyone know what permanent unlocks come from NOT opening req packs? Eg the pistol skins from gaining the target master commendation. Please.

> 2533274808114811;1:
> Does anyone know what permanent unlocks come from NOT opening req packs? Eg the pistol skins from gaining the target master commendation. Please.

Are you asking specifically what they are or just in general ? I know you get emblems from completing commendations and you get weapon skins from those team packs. Also there are skins from matching 343 in their community days and I believe their is a helmet for playing custom games or forging.

I don’t enjoy the randomness of the packs. But glad it doesn’t take too long to earn the 10000 for a gold one

Looking for specific…what item and how is it obtained…other than reqs

Well, you can get emblems from ranking up. Like I think you get the slumber emblem by reaching lvl 147.

> 2533274808114811;4:
> Looking for specific…what item and how is it obtained…other than reqs

That would be a long list as there are probably 75 emblems, Voices of war pack - real money only, classic helmet pack, Achilles, targetmaster skins.

Yeah, long list…but I bet it’s out there.

Also VOW pack I actually earned for free by watching a twitch.

Here are some:

Getting all the gametype commendations done like Strongholds or Breakout for example will give you an emblem, the Timmy helmet for doing 50 hours of custom games and then you also get the Olive helmet for getting a map in matchmaking and I think an emblem as well, matching 343 during a play date will get you the Ice Unicorn skin, getting certain ranks will get you an emblem, watching the HCS finals event will get you armor which isn’t available any more, you have to buy the Esport organization skins, I think you get an emblem from buying Megablocks and the Achilles armor is from completing all the Spartan Company kill commendations.

i think if you do two certain master cheif levels in halo 2 anniversary then you can unlock gen 1 mark 6 and gen 1 mark 6 scarred in halo 5.but i do not know the exact level