I’ve seen a lot of people asking about what unlocks they get at what SR level

So, the full list of unlocks (that I know of):

SR 1 - Recruit (Helmet, Body, Visor)
SR 2 - Air Assault (Helmet)
SR 3 - Air Assault (Body)
SR 4 - Recon (Helmet)
SR 5 - Recon (Body)
SR 6 - Nothing
SR 7 - Visor : Cyan (Blue with green tint)
SR 8 - Nothing
SR 9 - Aviator (Helmet)
SR 10 - Aviator (Body)
SR 11 - Nothing
SR 12 - Visor : Frost (Silver with orange/amber tint [Turns gold in the right light])
SR 13 - Nothing
SR 14 - Recruit [Burn Skin] (Helmet)
SR 15 - Recruit [Burn Skin] (Body)
SR 16 - Nothing
SR 17 - Visor : Blindside (Red with black tint)
SR 18 - Nothing
SR 19 - Athlon (Helmet)
SR 20 - Athlon (Body)
SR 21 - Nothing
SR 22 - Visor : Sunspot (Purple with cyan tint)
SR 23 - Warrior (Body)
SR 24 - Warrior (Helmet)
SR 25 - Scout (Helmet)
SR 26 - Defender (Body)
SR 27 - Defender (Helmet)
SR 28 - Visor : Solar (Deep Red)
SR 29 - Air Assault [DPT skin] (Helmet)
SR 30 - Air Assault [DPT skin] (Body)
SR 31 - Nothing
SR 32 - Visor : Verdant (Green)
SR 33 - Soldier (Helmet)
SR 34 - Soldier (Body)
SR 35 - Visor : Midnight (Black)
SR 36 - Nothing
SR 37 - Centurion (Helmet)
SR 38 - Centruion (Body)
SR 39 - Nothing
SR 40 - Nothing
SR 40+ - Unknown

Special Armor:

• Helioskrill (Complete all 4 campaigns in Halo: MCC on legendary)
  • Mark VI [Gen 1] (Play a match or campaign mission)
  • Mark VI [Gen 1] {Scarred} (Complete Cario Station in the MCC (Any Difficulty))
  • Nightfall (Watch all Halo Nightfall episodes on the Halo channel)

Well that’s the full list the unlocks for the Halo 5 beta (that I know of), hope this helps!

Thanks I’ve been looking for a list like this for a while.

Your welcome

what is the point of unlocking it tho do we get anything or is it just something to do?

> 2533274815564914;4:
> what is the point of unlocking it tho do we get anything or is it just something to do?

Umm, you get the armor, and unlocking them adds diversity to the appearances of the players in the game, for example; I have the helioskrill armor and very few people have it so it makes my armor special in the sense that there aren’t many who have it.

So it’s something to do if you want to look different from the rest of the players out there, (If you didn’t unlock armor, everyone would have the recruit armor, and I know people like that armor, but I prefer something else, so if you want some different armor you have to rank up to get it)

> 2533274978414969;5:
> > 2533274815564914;4:
> > what is the point of unlocking it tho do we get anything or is it just something to do?
>
>
> Umm, you get the armor, and unlocking them adds diversity to the appearances of the players in the game, for example; I have the helioskrill armor and very few people have it so it makes my armor special in the sense that there aren’t many who have it.
>
> So it’s something to do if you want to look different from the rest of the players out there, (If you didn’t unlock armor, everyone would have the recruit armor, and I know people like that armor, but I prefer something else, so if you want some different armor you have to rank up to get it)

i probably should have worded that better. i mean does it carry over to h5 or do we get something for reaching a certain level in the beta that will unlock a piece of armour in the retail release, stuff like that.

> 2533274815564914;6:
> > 2533274978414969;5:
> > > 2533274815564914;4:
> > > what is the point of unlocking it tho do we get anything or is it just something to do?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Umm, you get the armor, and unlocking them adds diversity to the appearances of the players in the game, for example; I have the helioskrill armor and very few people have it so it makes my armor special in the sense that there aren’t many who have it.
> >
> > So it’s something to do if you want to look different from the rest of the players out there, (If you didn’t unlock armor, everyone would have the recruit armor, and I know people like that armor, but I prefer something else, so if you want some different armor you have to rank up to get it)
>
>
>
> i probably should have worded that better. i mean does it carry over to h5 or do we get something for reaching a certain level in the beta that will unlock a piece of armour in the retail release, stuff like that.

I don’t think that the SR based armor carries over but the special armor (Helioskrill) will (hopefully [if not I won’t be happy]) carry over to the full game as I’m pretty sure that all our ranks get reset. But I could be wrong, you may unlock something for reaching SR 50 or something, I don’t know.

But if your in it for the armor, I’d focus on getting the special armor and then focus on leveling up to see the rest of the armor sets (hopefully you can still unlock the special armor sets)

theres meant to be some carryover but I don’t know how much.

FINALLY!

Can anyone provide pics as well?

> 2533274844984484;8:
> theres meant to be some carryover but I don’t know how much.

This. The armor will carry over, however, all SR and Rank will be reset.

So you’re unlocking it now; and will have a larger selection of armor available on Day 1 of release.

I’m sure the full retail will probably space out the unlocks, so you’re basically “fast tracking” your unlocks

> 2533274807544947;10:
> > 2533274844984484;8:
> > theres meant to be some carryover but I don’t know how much.
>
>
> This. The armor will carry over, however, all SR and Rank will be reset.
>
> So you’re unlocking it now; and will have a larger selection of armor available on Day 1 of release.
>
> I’m sure the full retail will probably space out the unlocks, so you’re basically “fast tracking” your unlocks

Plus I expect the full game will have more than 12 (13 if you count Mk VI scarred) different armours.

> 2533274844984484;11:
> > 2533274807544947;10:
> > > 2533274844984484;8:
> > > theres meant to be some carryover but I don’t know how much.
> >
> >
> >
> > This. The armor will carry over, however, all SR and Rank will be reset.
> >
> > So you’re unlocking it now; and will have a larger selection of armor available on Day 1 of release.
> >
> > I’m sure the full retail will probably space out the unlocks, so you’re basically “fast tracking” your unlocks
>
>
> Plus I expect the full game will have more than 12 (13 if you count Mk VI scarred) different armours.

And (pretty sure 343 confirmed it) the armor’s will be all old and worn, like Reach’s

I can’t get the nightfall helmet. I’ve watched episode 1 and the second stories but nothing. It’s weird because I have the chest piece though. Can someone help

> 2533274884078920;13:
> I can’t get the nightfall helmet. I’ve watched episode 1 and the second stories but nothing. It’s weird because I have the chest piece though. Can someone help

I think you need to watch ever episode (1-5), if that doesn’t work, I’m sorry but it looks like it’s glitched for you.

Will armor in the full game be pieces like it was in 3, 4 and Reach? Or are we doing sets how it is I’m the beta? Because I want free reign over my customization and this is one of the biggest things bugging me about the beta.

> 2535470939130993;15:
> Will armor in the full game be pieces like it was in 3, 4 and Reach? Or are we doing sets how it is I’m the beta? Because I want free reign over my customization and this is one of the biggest things bugging me about the beta.

It’s not confirmed but it’s very likely that we will have armor customization like Halo 4 or Halo Reach