Unlocking things the cool way

The req system is loads of fun to use, but I only find it good for unlocking things for weapons and vehicles. The customization of your Spartan should let you unlock armor instead. Although, is it just me, or should emblems be out of the req system, like I just got number 4. Emblems shouldn’t be lucky things to get unless there legendary.

> 2533274974350131;1:
> The customization of your Spartan should let you unlock armor instead.

This makes no sense.

They need to include emblems so that people dont just unlock all the armors and helmets and certifications so quickly.
Yes, they’re annoying, but it’s really not that bad :smiley:

I agree. I like that you have to unlock them, but not through the REQ system. They should come from completing commendations (like most are already), achievments, and other tasks. Im on gold packs now and still have emblems in the u.rare and legendary REQs to unlock. Don’t care for any of them because I am after certain armor.

I think they should put emblems in their own pack.

> 2533274974350131;1:
> The req system is loads of fun to use, but I only find it good for unlocking things for weapons and vehicles. The customization of your Spartan should let you unlock armor instead. Although, is it just me, or should emblems be out of the req system, like I just got number 4. Emblems shouldn’t be lucky things to get unless there legendary.

they have to keep armors in because there are mostly armors so they make more money

> 2533274886270923;5:
> I think they should put emblems in their own pack.

if they did no one would waste there req points or cash on emblems because 99% of people favor armor over emblems

> 2533274805467041;2:
> > 2533274974350131;1:
> > The customization of your Spartan should let you unlock armor instead.
>
>
> This makes no sense.

Sorry. What I meant was. You should only be able to unlock armor without using the req system. Just unlocking them by getting a difficult achievement or beating the campaign on legendary for example. Hope that helps you understand.

I think unlocking armor should be based on Spartan Rank level instead and some armor and everything else via unlocked req packs.

> 2533274805467041;2:
> > 2533274974350131;1:
> > The customization of your Spartan should let you unlock armor instead.
>
>
> This makes no sense.

> 2533274804912545;3:
> They need to include emblems so that people dont just unlock all the armors and helmets and certifications so quickly.
> Yes, they’re annoying, but it’s really not that bad :smiley:

What he’s saying is the req system should be for weapon/vehicles/boosts, emblems shouldn’t have to be unlocked or earned they should be like how they’ve been in pretty much every previous halo game just available and the armor should be earned not pooped out of a random req pack

You’re complaining about emblems because you want collecting the things you want to be easy, that’s it. 343 designed the REQ system the way did for a reason. Some people call the emblems “filler” and maybe they are, but it adds a layer of difficulty to the collection.

it’s good theway it is

Ugh! I got an emblem… Is my reaction every time it happens.

What sucks is that the game moves sooo fast that you don’t even really see the armors. And the user interface in the lobby is horrible. So checking out someone’s armor is a pain.

Armor packs, emblem packs, weapon packs… Those wouldn’t be good. I like the randomness. Because if I could, I’d buy a ton of vehicle packs and have a surplus of Banshees… Making it unfair for others in Warzone.