Unlocking the same icons

So, I know the battle pass progression is still a work in progress, but I have been having a blast playing regardless. HOWEVER, I truly hate that you have to use multiple tiers to unlock the same icon to use on different items.

To elaborate, the Samurai armor icon, for example, is in the event pass 4 times! I don’t know about you all, but what the heck is up with that? You shouldn’t have to unlock it for your Spartan ID, armor, weapon, and vehicle all separately! Once that icon is unlocked it should be available for all emblem customization slots. I don’t want to go and waste time through a battle pass just to keep unlocking the same thing over and over again, to me that feels like a very cheap cop out to keep the pass a chore to do.

I love this game, I truly do, but I hope in the future passes they do not do something like this. It feels scammy. Other than that, it’s been a blast and I’ll be playing this game for a very long time.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting about this every time I picked the game up everyday this past week only to be reminded on progressing that lots of the BP was redundant. To save myself frustration I finally committed to uninstalling the game until there’s some better answers and fixes on the way.